Cultivate Your Sister v1c32 part 2

 Seeing this, Xing Yun suddenly realized that he had slipped his tongue.

"Er……"

"I am too lazy to ask about your story, but this elder sister needs to ask you one thing, how do you think Shang Qing Sect treats you."

As expected, Xing Yun sighed in his mind.

Come to think of it, it was actually true that the way he behaved was too mature, after all, he was only nine years old.

He sighed heavily, and when he raised his head, his eyes became bright and clear.

"To be honest, I have no real feelings about Shang Qing Sect, but I know you are very good to me, and I like you all as well. So at least if you all are in the Shang Qing Sect, I will not dislike the Shang Qing sect."

Without giving a quick response, Fairy Yun Xia changed from the usual carelessness and took Xing Yun's hand and sat on the bed.

Staring at those clear eyes, it took a long while before she finally spoke quietly: "Do you dare to spread your spirit and let this elder sister take a look inside?"

With a helpless smile, Xing Yun nodded: "Why would I be scared? Besides, you have actually seen it when you were silent just now, right. I don't think it is difficult to do it with your strength."

"Tsk, you little girl is too smart sometimes, but you guessed wrong this time. Your elder sister, I'm not the kind of person who would spy on other people."

"Then look at it."

After saying it, he lay down on the bed, closed his eyes, and waited for the hooligan fairy to perform some soul-searching magic on him.

When he was under the sword cliff, he had imagined this scene. After all, it was a Xianxia world. There was nothing in his mind that could be hidden in front of a powerful master, so exposure was a matter of time.

It was just that he didn't expect that this day would come so early, nor did he expect that even after he was exposed, it was still that calm.

Originally, he thought he might trigger some kind of main quest such as being hunted down by the sect and he would not be able to survive three chapters.

After waiting for a long time, Xing Yun still didn't experience any strange feeling, so he secretly opened his eyes.

Then what he saw was- this hooligan sister was trimming her fingernails!

Yes, that's right. She was not doing the preparatory work, or falling into contemplation after reading his memories, but trimming her nails leisurely!

God damn it!

"What are you looking at? You Elder Sister, I had already finished watching your tragic past earlier. You lie down for a long time, not talking, Of course, your elder sister, I need to polish my nails to pass the time.

"Damn you! Didn't you say that you didn't read it just now!"

"Haiya, you would believe my nonsense? Your elder sister, I am the Supreme Elder of Shang Qing Sect. Of course, I have to make sure that there is no potential threat at Shang Qing Sect. Besides, seeing your poor little life, what do you want this elder sister to say? You want me to tell you that your sad past aroused this sister's maternal love? Who do you think this elder sister is? I'm still a maiden. How could I say that? Huh? Don't tell me that the reason why you lie down is that you want to do that thing with this elder sister?" 

"Go away, get lost... I was....! Oh right! I have been practicing for three years, but why did I become smaller? What is going on!"
.......................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         

Latest patreon chapter V2C46
Read more than 20 advance chapters for just $3.00/month

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment