Cultivate Your Sister v1c32 part 1

Chapter 32 A New Life 
The old sixth who returned suddenly asked the two to stay behind. Those unstable cutscene-like images clearly described that the two were listed as the most important targets for the enemy sect.

This situation made Xing Yun somewhat surprised, but what surprised him, even more, was that Xing Ya could face this matter so calmly.

"Wah! Junior sister, you must have underestimated me! I have been warned by my master about these things since I joined the sect. Isn't it normal to be listed as a key target for eradication! Speaking of which, Junior Sister, you have also gotten their attention. Wow, then you have to practice harder from now. Eh... I can’t help you with different exercises... Master seems to understand One Hundred And Three Thousand a lot. Oh right, The seventh martial uncle also knows it clearly. I remember that she was..."

"Stop... Senior Sister, please stop..."

Xing Ya's scary chattering ability completely ruined the originally serious atmosphere.

The people present were basically rubbing their temples, and her master Yun Dan was looking into the distance with a calm smile.

——He had completely blocked his five senses. Judging from his proficiency, he was definitely experienced.

"Xing Ya is right, Xing Yun, you should focus on practicing your cultivation now, as for the other thing..."

"If it is my job and I will not evade it. This is the basic quality of a cultivator."

Waving his hand and interrupting the Old Sixth's attempt to make arrangements for him, Xing Yun smiled and continued to show his side that did not belong to a nine-year-old.

"I'll look at the situation during the sect competition. If those disciples can't catch up with me, I will naturally hide my real strength. But based on the speed of one hundred and three thousand cultivation... I think using the qi refining stage to fool other people wouldn't be a problem..."

He raised his head and squinted at the still playing scene, then suddenly smiled and shook his head.

"Anyway, it depends on the situation... Hey, don't look at me like a monster? If you think I'm too scary, then throw me below the sword cliff now..."

"Haiya, picking such a treasure back, the old tortoise egg must have spent his entire life cultivating luck in his previous life."

"I don't understand what you guys are saying, but I like this little girl."

"Give me a break, Old Fourth. Just take a look at yourself. Even if you like the little girl, the little girl would not like you."

"Hey, you two, don't cause trouble here. Leave a good impression on Ya'er and Yun'er."

"I...I think..."

Everyone: "Shut up!"

Perhaps the Old Fifth and the Old Sixth were the calmest and most mindful of this group of people, so seeing that Xing Yun had such a mature mind, they thought of a possibility at the same time.

Possession.

Some old monsters would indeed choose to live again by possessing other people, and some would even possess a better body to help them move forward on the path of cultivation.

The worry of the two was not unreasonable, but Yun Dan dispelled the idea with just one sentence.

"You think the old fox, senior brother, would not check the possibility of possession?"

As soon as they heard this, everyone, including Xing Yun was relieved.

Theoretically speaking, his transmigration was indeed somewhat similar to possession, but it may be because it was a direct rebirth, so his soul compatibility was very high; thus they couldn't tell it... It was probably like this.

But was it really good to call their senior brother the old fox directly?

"Hey, hey, hey, that's enough. You see how scared my little girl is. If she was possessed, you think I would support her like that? You all need to use your dog brain often and read more. "

Being warned by the person who never read books or read newspapers, it created an indescribable sense of frustration in the hearts of those present.

Deliberately skipping this topic, Yun Xia took Xing Yun directly back to his residence.

"If you want to do something, just do it. Your sister, I will definitely support you. But you will definitely encounter big obstacles in those reforms. After all, the current power is in the hands of the elders, so..."

"No, in fact, I was simply saying it. After all, exam-oriented education isn't that really good..."

As soon as Xing Yun's voice fell, Yun Xia raised her brows abruptly.
.......................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         

Latest patreon chapter V2C46
Read more than 20 advance chapters for just $3.00/month

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment