Sword Immortal In Another World

 


Sword Immortal In Another World
Author:  Hypoxic Oxygen Cylinder

After cultivating for a hundred years, I ascended to the celestial realm.
I thought the celestial ream was covered with clouds and mist and immortals were free and unrestrained
But I didn't expect...
Without money, I was struggling with every step.
I could only rely on the unfitting sword skills of mine to become an adventurer.
In order to defeat the strongest magical beast in the celestial realm - slime, I gathered partners and constantly look for stronger equipment!

............................................................................................

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

Table of content







No comments:

Post a Comment