Sword Immortal In Another World Volume 1 Chapter 1 Part 1

Volume 1 Poor life in another world

Without money, you wouldn't necessarily starve to death.
But you would do the most dangerous job and the most boring job for the sake of life.
Go to the most dangerous place.
Encounter the worst people.
Maybe these people were also a bunch of fools

Chapter 1 Going to another world!

The last tribulation thunder struck down, the golden thunder light pierced the void and hit this saint.

The light of thunder slowly dissipated, and in front of the vast number of sentient beings, I stood up unharmed.

Pointing to the black void crack above, I, Void Sword Saint!

Will go through the void above and become an immortal!


"Get up, hey, get up! Why are you sleeping in my bed?"

Half-consciously, I was woken up. Slowly opening my eyes, in front of me was a little girl with long blonde hair and green eyes, who seemed to be about twelve years old.

Slowly looking down.

The girl was wearing old brown clothes, slightly large clothes didn't fit her very well, and her long hair was extremely messy; there was even dirt on her face.

Where is this place? Celestial realm?

Are there beggars in the Celestial realm?

Did I really ascend?

Looking at the ceiling in front of me, there was even moss growing between the squares of the ceiling.

Looking around, the bed was also old and torn; with only a small piece a floor tile under the bed. The scary thing was that river water and weeds could be seen around the bed.

The environment of the celestial realm was really simple and crude to the extreme, like a beggar living under a bridge.

Stroking the chin, the celestial realm was a place of great people. It couldn't be so simple. Could it be that a certain immortal like this simple style?

"Get up if you wake up! I'll kick you off the bed if you don't get up."

The little girl sat on the inside edge of the bed and put her little feet on my waist. Although she looked very cute, this sword immortal was not the kind of person who could be shaken by this little kid.



With a cold snort. I thought to myself what could this child possibly do?

In front of this sword immortal, what could she do?

This immortal was literate at the age of three, reached Foundation Establishment at the age of six, and became the prodigy of the Moonlit Kingdom at the age of ten. After inventing the new cultivation method at age of eighteen, my cultivation journey was very smooth, all the way until I ascend to the celestial realm. 

As for the girl in front of this sword immortal, there wasn't the slightest spiritual energy around her; seemingly twelve years old, but she has yet reached Foundation Establishment. With no hope and no future, she might never be able to become a Great Immortal in the celestial realm.

I ignored the girl and thought that, back then, three thousand Body Cultivators were nothing but a drizzle in front of this immortal. So how could such a child who has not yet reached the Foundation Establishment move me?

What a joke.

"One, two, three."

The little girl lifted the clothes and slowly pushed my waist with her foot as if she wanted to kick this immortal out of bed.

"Um~~"

Do you think this would move this immortal?

It was useless.

"Go away~! This is my bed!"

". . ."

It seemed like she was trying very hard, but. . . How can such a small force do anything to me?

Celestial child

It was not that impressive at all. . .

The celestial child used all her strength; her hands against the wall, her feet against my waist, her whole person was in the middle, and her body bending like a bow and her face flushed. However, she was only to move this immortal one palm away.

"With this kind of strength, you think you can move this immortal? If that really happened, then this immortal would have lived a hundred years in vain. Child, you still need to use some more strength, haha~"

The cute behavior of this child really amused this immortal.

Since I was happy, I didn't want to make it difficult for the girl anymore. I sat straight slowly, looking at the girl and smiling slightly.

"Where is this place?"

Just after speaking, the girl suddenly kicked her feet on this immortal's chest.

"Get out of my bed~! Idiot! Pervert!"

"Huh- this is the strength I expected-"

Before I finished speaking, this old man was kicked out of bed and fell to the ground.

It was hard to imagine that landing would so painful. A few days ago, when practicing martial arts with the Sword Venerable, my back had been smashed into three high mountains; it only caused an itchy feeling. But why did I feel so much pain just from falling today?

What kind of combat skills did this celestial child use? Unexpectedly, it was able to kick me out of the bed, and injured me!

The celestial ream was really terrifying, obviously, this celestial child had not used the slightest spiritual energy.

"Humph, now you know that I am very strong, right?"

The little girl looked at me who fell under the bed very proudly. She raised her little nose and put her hands on her waist triumphantly, looking very cute.

Looking at the celestial child's smiling face, I was unable to get angry, so I could only let out a few laughs and then ended with a cold snort. . . . . . I was an old man, there was no need for me to fight with a child.

I decided not to play with her anymore and got up from the ground. Cultivators shouldn't forget their manners.

Having said that, it seemed that I had forgotten my manners earlier.

After calming down, I wanted to wash my whole body with a cleaning spell to remove stains on clothes.

But I didn't expect that this place had some kind of restrictions, and I was unable to use any spells. . . . . . Neither reciting it silently or out loud was useful.

Helplessly, I had to pat the dirt off my clothes with my hands.

Then I bowed slightly and performed a fist wrapping rite.

"This celestial child, I am a cultivator who ascended from the lower realm. My Taoist name is Void Sword Saint. Because of the ascension, I fell asleep after arriving in the celestial realm, so if I have offended you in any way, please forgive me."

"What? What? What are you talking about? Celestial child? What Sword Saint?"

"Yes, Void Sword Saint. Wait, since I have already ascended, I should be called Void Sword Immortal now, um, Void Sword Immortal."

The girl in front of me seemed a little confused. . . Then she became surprised.

"Wait, wait! Fell asleep after arriving in the celestial realm? Ascended from what realm?"

"The lower realm."

"What? Lower realm?"

The celestial child slapped me on the forehead, as if she suddenly became very angry. This was the first person who dared to be so rude to this immortal!

Of course, as an immortal, there was no need to get angry over a child's behavior.

Then I saw the girl point at me angrily.

"Your ascension is to get on my bed and crushed me to death?!"

Ah, so it was like this. It was indeed my fault to fall on a sleeping person.

"This immortal was unable to choose the location of ascension. so please forgive this immortal. But could you tell this sword immortal where this place is?"

"Sword? Immortal. . . puff. . . . . . The way you speak is really strange."

After hearing what I said, the celestial child suddenly burst out laughing like a flower, but then she quickly covered her mouth.

"This. . . This place is called... . . Cloud City."

I didn't quite understand why the celestial child would laugh so happily. She could not even hold it back and turned around quickly.

However, after turning around, her back trembled even more.

"I can't hold it anymore... It's so funny, classical... realm... hahaha... Cloud City...hahahaha~"

Sure enough, this was the celestial realm, and this place was the Cloud City in the celestial realm. Such a domineering name, it was no wonder that there was such a powerful restriction here; there must be a certain powerful immortal guarding this place.

The celestial child glanced back secretly, then sighed and waved her hands helplessly.

"Ah~, since you know what it is called, you can leave now. I want to continue sleeping. If you continue staying here, I will laugh to death."

I bowed slightly and performed a fist wrapping rite again.

"Then, this immortal will leave now."

........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

  Index   Next          

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


3 comments: