ECLTD CH 21: Please Let Me Live Tomorrow-2

TL: Moonlight_revolt
Editor: CYE
Proofreader: Chibi_lazy
----------------------------------


TL: I think He Xing would probably looked like this in this chapter. Just imagine the bigger girl.
***

He Xing rushed forward and hugged Jiang Yingjing's legs with tears and snot streaming down her face.


"Jiang Yingjing, I know you don’t know me. I’ll introduce myself now. My name is He Xing. I’ve been very kind ever since I was a child. I can’t even bear to step on an ant. I’m such a pure and kind person, so I should be rewarded, right? Can you let me live tomorrow?"


Jiang Yingjing was taken aback. He pushed down on He Xing’s head, trying to pull his leg out of her grasp.


But He Xing held on tightly, and soon, his black trouser legs were soaked with tears.


"If you don't promise me, I won't let you go. Wuwuwu..."


"What are you doing? Let go of me or I’ll shout!"


"Go ahead and shout! Let everyone see how you drove an innocent girl crazy!"


"I don't even know you so how can I drive you crazy? You were simply crazy to begin with!"


"Waa! I'm so sad and you're still being sarcastic. Can you even call yourself a human!?"


"I..." Jiang Yingjing couldn't reason with her anymore. He had no choice but to give in!


"If you don't let me live tomorrow, I won't let go!"


He Xing was so distraught and her shoulders trembled as she cried.


When it came to some things, once they’re done, they cannot be taken back. Such as the dignity she just threw away...


Suddenly, He Xing felt a hand touch her forehead, and the sudden warmth swept away the haze in her heart in a flash.


He Xing slowly raised her head and saw Jiang Yingjing leaning down, touching her forehead with his palm.


His face was very close to her. His dark and clear eyes reflected her crying face. Her eyes looked like a spiral of rosy clouds.


"Don't have a fever," He muttered to himself. "Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?"


Why did Jiang Yingjing's tone suddenly become so gentle?


Those starry eyes, filled with love.....


He Xing's heartbeat began to race and her face flushed.


What kind of dream was she having in broad daylight!?


"I'm not sick. Leave me alone..."


"How can I ignore you..."


Jiang Yingjing sighed softly. His voice sounded as pleasant as the evening breeze blowing past as it carried the scent of sweet rose in it.


He Xing's face turned even more red. She had never heard Jiang Yingjing talk to her in such a gentle and caring tone. She felt like she was imagining a cooked crab now.


[T/N: A woman in love dreams of a cooked crab, indicating that each partner respects each other, they are humble and polite to each other, and their marriage is promising.]


It must be an illusion. She must’ve cried so hard that she had lost her mind and dreamt up an illusion...


That's right!


He Xing tearfully pushed away Jiang Yingjing's hand, righteously saying, "I'm talking about a serious matter. Could you at least be a bit serious!? Don't tease me."


"Teasing you?" The corners of Jiang Yingjing’s mouth twitched upwards. "You are indeed very sick. It’d be useless to go to the infirmary. Let's go to the hospital."


Jiang Yingjing helped He Xing stand up and dusted off the dirt on her skirt gently.


His movements were very refined, and he patted lightly, taking care not to touch her body.


He Xing looked at Jiang Yingjing in surprise.


She was being taken care of by the male god!


OMG! Was this what love felt like!?


He Xing's heart was beating so fast that she thought it would jump right out of her chest. The summer wind also smelled like candy as it blew past.


If it was an ordinary time, she'd have burst with joy, jumping and dancing in the circle. but right now her life was trapped in a hopeless infinite loop. So how could she dare to be tempted? The reason quickly defeated feelings and she stepped back to avoid Jiang Yingjing's hand.


“Jiang Yingjing, you don’t know what is happening, right?


TL: So, I am back from my hiatus. And I am so sorry for not updating for a long time. I am working on a lot of things currently. Hope you enjoy the chapter. The chapter will be published as per the schedule. Join our discord account to know more.



>-*-*-<

Join Us on Discord

Help us by leaving a comment or review HERE




Read Advance Chapters On: PATREON









Stay Safe and Stay healthy.

Happy reading. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment