You Look Like You're Made of Money Ch. 43 Pt. 2

Please support the translation by reading and commenting on the otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation
It was interesting to play a parting or a reunion at the airport. No wonder there were always bridges in the TV shows when the protagonists chased each other. 

Su Yan felt lost because Jiang Jinchuan wouldn't be home for a week. She had to admit that Jiang Jingchuan was the person she was closest to in this era.

She has experienced her fair share of battles in the harem. Rather than saying that she was the winner, it was better to say she was the most protected. Her heart was still soft, as she could still feel touched by others. It wasn't bad since it wouldn't be fun if she did become cold-hearted.

Jiang Jinchuan felt impatient with his work for the first time. They were still warming up and had to be separated for a week. It was crazy if you think about it.

He turned to his assistant, "You need to go to the bathroom."

The assistant replied, "I don't have the urgency. So I don't need-"

Jiang Jingchuan smiled and interrupted him, "You need to go."

...well the boss said he needed to. The assistant could only go and look for the bathroom.

When his assistant left, Jiang Jingchuan couldn't wait to hold Su Yan in his arms. He kissed her hair and sighed, "I want to reduce the number of business trips in the future."

Is this what a boss should say? She returned an answer, "It doesn't matter. I'll be done with work when you have to go again. As long as I'm not bothering you, I can just accompany you. 

Feeling come out overnight, Su Yang understood this truth.

"When would I be bothered by you." Jiang Jingchuan whispered.

Su Yan held him while Jiang Jingchuan looked at the people coming by. She couldn't help but ask, "What are you thinking about?"

Suddenly, an incredulous idea popped up in her mind. She wanted to sneak into Jiang Jingchuan's mind and see what he was thinking about every day.

Jiang Jingchuan thought for a moment and seriously said, "I just think that it's really comfortable to hold you."


It felt really comfortable, and he didn't want to let her go.


"I suddenly remembered something. I used to watch TV shows with my mother, and the protagonists would hug each other and say something cringy. I would always be embarrassed and go to my room without watching it. Now that I think about it, It's very realistic."

Jiang Jingchuan was glad they hugged when he said this because she couldn't see his expression this way."

Yes, he blushed. He didn't imagine that he would say such words one day.

Su Yan closed her eyes and breathed in his smell, "I'll miss you."

Jiang Jingchuan's heartbeat accelerated as he listened to her words. He didn't understand why he was like this. He even hoped the plane would be late so he could stay with her for a while longer.

Be good at home while I'm away, okay?"

"Okay."

Jiang Jingchuan thought of Lu Yang again. He didn't know if he would visit the studio in the future.

He was convinced that Su Yan wouldn't have feelings for Lu Yang. He also believed that Lu Yang wouldn't make a move on her anymore. But just thinking about his wife being coveted by others made Jiang Jingchuan unhappy. 

But he felt helpless that he couldn't prove that Lu Yang had feelings for her. The most important thing is that when he proves that Lu Yang likes her, Su Yan is the victim.

Previous


Next


Ko-fi 


T/N: I think I might have missed a joke in one of the earlier chapters- I'll try to fix it when I review the raws. I think I'll do 5 parts this chapter, so long.

Please do not delete this.
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the title.



No comments:

Post a Comment