WIWUIBCB 15.2

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation
When I Woke Up, I Become a Coquettish B*tch
Chapter 15 part 2


Although he really wanted to complain, the situation was urgent and could not be delayed any longer, he told the story in a few words: "I was originally innocent and naive, waiting in that small living room with a broken door and seeping wind.  I tried to persuade the bodyguards to accompany me to the bar but they refused and threatened to beat me... thinking back now, if I went to the bar and everything was gone, they won't believe me.  Then a dead pervert wearing a mask came in... F*ck, one to three! In his left and right hands was a pistol, he came up and smashed everything..." When Mao Jixiang said this, Qin Yi glanced at Tang Yutian secretly: "Mr. Tang , expect the unexpected."

Tang Yutian sat on the sofa, turning a deaf ear and began to brush the gun again, expressionless.

"That Aku is really interesting, he helped me drag that pervert, and I managed to rush out at a critical moment..."

Qin Yi pondered for a while and reminded: "Aku? Isn't it Ahu?"

Mao Jixiang was completely immersed in his terrifying memory, and put his index finger on his mouth and 'shooed' to signal them to be quiet. He leaned forward more and more: "Later, I ran along the empty street e claw of death got closer and closer to me...”

Tang Yutian: "The nonsense is very good, very exciting."

Mao Jixiang shuddered and closed his mouth numbly.

"Go on."

Mao Jixiang cried and shouted, "I'm sorry I was wrong! I'm never going to say something stupid again!  Please consider giving me another chance!"

"One minute."

Qin Yi sat next to him and tugged at the hem of Tang Yutian's clothes: " Um, isn't one minute too short..."

"Half a minute."

Oh my eldest brother, Mao Jixiang wanted to kneel down for him.

He took a deep breath and started spraying words without pause or punctuation: "I hid in the trash can and thought that i manage to escape, but I didn't expect that he had been standing next to me the whole time.  He lifted the trash can's lid that I happened to be in. I grabbed a bucket full of pig manure and wiped it on his face. This pervert seems to be a neat freak. I ran away. Later, I finally found a taxi and wanted to come to you. I saw him again near Tang's house. Although I only saw him from the back, I'm sure it was him.

F*ck, It was so long, that I'm out of breath.

Tang Yutian: "Finished?"

"Orz, no..."

He thought Tang Yutian really wanted to kill him, but Tang Yutian just thought silently.

Mao Jixiang swallowed his saliva and continued tentatively: "Well, he entered through the back door of Tang's house, and he seems to have climbed over the wall..."

Qin Yi has always been very talented in remembering roads. At first, he left home alone and went north to study. He was helpless since he didn't understand anything. Over time, he developed a habit of subconsciously writing down no matter where he went. He seldom bothers others, he looks very versatile, and he seems to have a precision instrument in his mind that spins 24 hours a day.

Only he himself knows that he has no retreat, no safe haven.

Recalling the topography of the Tang family he observed when he was sitting in Tang Yutian's car, Qin Yi asked: "About twenty meters away from the gate, on the right, and behind the bushes?"

Tang Yutian: "The wall is covered with 136V voltage, If someone tries to invade, not only will they be stunned, but the infrared alarm will be sounded immediately."

"Maybe it's not over the wall? I may have misremembered..."

After Mao Jixiang finished speaking, he found that Tang Yutian's eyes were full of probing and scrutiny..

"You doubting me?!"

Tang Yutian pointed his gun at him intentionally or unintentionally, and said, "I have no reason not to doubt you."

"Ahu and the others are all dead, only you are alive. A person with a pistol in each hand fights one against three but lets you escape smoothly. You also happened to see him near Tang's house."

Mao Jixiang nodded while listening. It makes sense.

No, it makes f*cking sense ヾ(`Д)!

Qin Yi tugged at the hem of Tang Yutian's clothes again and asked in a low voice, "Is there a door over there?" It was already dark when he came, so he wasn't quite sure.

"Yes," Tang Yutian said, staring at Qin Yi, "The door is locked from the inside."

...

What a huge game of chess. 

While speaking, the hands of the clock had stopped at four.

It's almost dawn.

Just when Qin Yi knocked on the system and asked if there was any punishment for the failure of the copy, Tang Ranzhi's screams came from upstairs!

- "Ah~~!"

3/10 Chapter done for April.


Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






No comments:

Post a Comment