Announcement!! Transmigrated as the Movie Star's Beloved Wife and Transmigration: The Peasant Makeup Artist

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation
Hi! I am notlucia!  Again, I decided to move "Transmigrated as the Movie Star's Beloved Wife" and "Transmigration: The Peasant Makeup Artist" to Shanghai fantasy. I want to thank otakutl for letting me post in their blog. And I would also like to thanks the readers here in the otakutl. I hope you could still support me and my translations! <(_ _)>

Here's the link if you still want to check it out.  


Again. Thank you so much!
Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






No comments:

Post a Comment