Rebirth and Redemption C35 Part 2

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Chapter 35 — Surprise

Part 2
___________________

Chu Feng made black tea for Song Xin. They sat in the living room. 

Chu Feng said, “The situation of Rong Xun's family is a little complicated. His parents divorced when he was in junior high school, and then they formed a family. His stepparents didn't accept him, so he lived alone all the time. I didn't know about this situation until I lived in his house, and he didn't want to tell anyone. The winter vacation is so long, and it's the Spring Festival. I don't want him to stay at home alone, there was no one with him during the Spring Festival. So I suggested that he should stay at home during the winter vacation. He didn't want to come, but Xiaorou also brought people here. So, I want him to stay at our house this holiday and spend the Spring Festival with us. What do you think?” Chu Feng said, the sentence about Chu Rou bringing people home was the only thing false, which was harmless.

After hearing this, Song Xin immediately nodded and said, “You did right. I feel distressed with Rong Xun. It's not easy for you to spend more time with him in the future. Anyway, there are only four of us at home for the new year. It's more lively with one more, Rong Xun. Tell him to live at home and treat it as his own home. Don't be polite.”

“En, I see. I haven't told him about the new year. I'd like to discuss it with you and dad.” Chu Feng had planned this for a long time, but he always had to tell his parents first.

“I have no problem with that, and your father has no problem as well. Just stay with Rong Xun, and don't worry about anything else.” Song Xin only glanced at Rong Xun, but her intuition was telling her that he was a good child.

“Okay, I'll mention it to him in the evening.” Chu Feng smiled and said, “because I’m afraid he can’t adapt to living here, I didn't let anyone clean up a guest room. It's convenient for me to ask him questions in the evening.”

“As long as Rong Xun doesn't feel crowded,” Song Xin nodded and was completely relieved.

“By the way,” Chu Feng went to the small table by the window, pulled out a report card from his school bag, took it to Song Xin, and said, “the teacher wants to show the parents the final report card.”

Song Xin took the report card and immediately said with a smile, “Son, it's pretty good ah.” This greatly surprised her.

Chu Feng said with a smile, “If you see Rong Xun's and look at mine, you will know what the gap is.”

When it came to Rong Xun, Song Xin sighed slightly. She couldn't blame Rong Xun's parents. After all, she didn't have this position, but since she became a mother, she attached great importance to the family relationship between parents and children, and her heart softened. When she heard about Rong Xun, she couldn't help feeling sad and loved him.

“You can't make this achievement without Rong Xun's help.” Song Xin said, “No matter where you are or what you do in the future, don't alienate Rong Xun and don't forget other people. People should know how to know kindness and reward to go far.”

“I understand,” Chu Feng said.

Song Xin glanced at the time and said, “It's still early to disturb your sleep. Go to sleep for a while.”

“No, since I'm up, I'm going to read for a while,” Chu Feng said.

Song Xin smiled, nodded, and said, “By the way, you write me a list of what Rong Xun likes to eat, I'll tell the kitchen, and I'll make one for every meal in the future.”

“Okay, he's not very picky about food, but he eats more vegetables.” Chu Feng smiled.

“Okay, I see.” Song Xin liked to eat vegetables and thought that Rong Xun and her should be able to eat together.

When Rong Xun woke up, he didn't see Chu Feng, so he stepped on his slippers and rubbed his sleepy eyes downstairs. As soon as he came down a few stairs, he saw Song Xin sitting in the living room, smiling at him.

Rong Xun was stunned. He stared at Song Xin foolishly for a while, then turned around and looked around. If he wasn't sure that this was Chu Feng's house, he would think he had entered some set.

Rong Xun knew Song Xin even if he spent less time watching TV. It was hard for him not to be surprised that such a big star suddenly appeared at Chu Feng's house.

Song Xin put down her teacup, smiled and stood up, walked over, and said to Rong Xun, “Hello, I'm Chu Feng's mother. Chu Feng has caused you a lot of trouble during this time. Thank you for taking the trouble to teach him his lessons.”

“Ah... Aunt, hello.” Rong Xun said hello to her politely, with a nervous expression.

“Hello.” She liked Rong Xun, a boy who looked good and gentle, but her son was very different from the image she imagined, but Rong Xun was more in line with her ideal type, “I've always wanted to invite you to dinner at home, but I haven't had time. You just came, don't hurry to go. Stay at home for more time. With you, I don't have to worry about Chu Feng's study.”

“You're very kind,” Rong Xun said modestly.

Seeing that Rong Xun didn't know where to put his hand, Chu Feng walked over with a smile and said, “Mom, you'd better go and help you.” When his mother was there, Rong Xun was uncomfortable.

Song Xin smiled and said, “Okay, you two play with each other. I'll go upstairs first.”' She was prepared to finish her tea and take a bath upstairs, then she could apply a mask to relieve her fatigue.

After Song Xin left, Chu Feng took Rong Xun to the small table and said, “I didn't mention my mother to you before. I'm also afraid of saying too much and you will find it difficult to accept it at the moment. Now look at you like this, I should have told you earlier.”

Rong Xun shook his head and said, “I'm just surprised. Your mother is a movie queen. It's right for you to protect your privacy.”

“It's right for me to protect privacy for others, but it's not necessary for you. It's my negligence. I'll tell you in the future.” Chu Feng smiled.

“Okay.” Rong Xun smiled.

Chu Feng thought for a moment and didn't immediately mention the new year. He would say it when going to bed at night. Generally, Rong Xun's brain would turn slowly when he was sleepy and it would easier to abduct him.


1 comment:

  1. “it would easier to abduct him“
    😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete