Cannon Fodder Cheat System c161

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

[CFCS] Chapter 161
Arc 11.16 - Game Developer
Translated by guilty

When Xi Guangshan got home, he sat still in his study for a long time, reminiscing over his past experiences. He couldn't even put into words how he felt right now.

Even if he didn't want to accept it, he had already guessed whose child Xi Rui would be, and the answer was already clear in his mind.

Following his marriage to Xi Le's mother, the family placed him under supervision for a while and forbade him to visit Wen Zhu. They did not allow him to leave the house until after Xi Le’s birth. When he couldn't see Wen Zhu, he asked Cao Rutang, with whom he was in a good relationship at the time, to look after her.

Some things that didn't raise suspicion at the time, now that he thinks about it, they're all so strange, but he was so stupid that he was fully oblivious of it.

With a bowl of soup in hand, Wen Zhu entered the study, set the tray on the desk, and looked at the gauze wrapped around Xi Guangshan's head, saying, "How can you injure yourself in a hospital? Had Xi Le went to the hospital to visit you again?"

Xi Guangshan opened his eyes and stared blankly at Wen Zhu.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" Wen Zhu touched her face.

"Shut the door; I need to speak with you." Xi Guangshan said.

Wen Zhu returned to Xi Guangshan's desk after closing the door and sat down, asking, "What do you want to talk about? Is it about the old mansion?"

"Take a look at this." Xi Guangshan gave the paternity test results to Wen Zhu.

Wen Zhu opened it and saw the words on top; she was shocked, "Paternity test? This, what is this?"

"This is the paternity test report for Xi Rui and me. Look at it." With sad eyes, Xi Guangshan looked at Wen Zhu.

"Why.. why?". Wen Zhu's head was pounding so loudly that she couldn't even speak clearly, "...Why…. doing this?"

"How long will you keep it from me if I don't take a paternity test? Will you keep it hidden from me for the rest of my life? or are you going to wait for me to hand over all of the Xi family's assets to Xi Rui? Then bring Xi Rui back to his birth father?"

Xi Guangshan's eyes are on the verge of bleeding. He was itching to jump on the woman standing in front of him.

"No, it's not..., I...I..." Wen Zhu continued to shake his head. She couldn't speak because she was so flustered. She shivered in fear since this situation came too quickly.

Xi Guangshan's anger exploded, and he threw the bowl of soup at Wen Zhu's face. Wen Zhu was smashed and scalded, her face covered in blood, and she fell to the ground wailing, "Ah!!!"

Xi Guangshan walked toward Wen Zhu, lifted her head, and said while  looking at her face, "For so long, you've been concealing the truth from me. I treat you both with all of my heart and soul. I haven't even embraced my own son once since I feel I owe you both. I intend to leave everything in Xi Family to Xi Rui. In the end, what did you do to me? Why are you doing this to me? ! Why! ! "

"I don't want it either!" Wen Zhu sobbed with her eyes closed. "Because you were married and your family wouldn't allow you to see me at that time. I thought we'd come to an end sooner or later. I also want a house of my own, as well as care and warmth. It's you who let Cao Rutang take care of me, otherwise I wouldn't have a relationship with him."

"Cao Rutang was also married at that time. It's even less likely that he'd divorce; how could he possibly choose you over his family?! And if you want to be with him, you could just break up with me; why keep it a secret?!"

"Because..., because..." Wen Zhu cried and was unable to talk.

"Because you want the Xi family's property!" Xi Guangshan finished her words. "So you've known for a long time that Xi Rui isn't my son, and you've hidden it from me!"

"No, no." Wen Zhu shook his head and denied.

"No? Why didn't you tell me that Xi Rui wasn't my son from the start if it wasn't for Xi's property? Why did you make me switch Xi Le's mother medicine? Why had you been provoking my relationship with Xi Le for so long? You are aware that Xi Rui is not my child, so why do you still want me to give Xi’s mansion to Xi Rui? You know it's a property that's been passed down through the generations, and it can only be inherited by blood and the eldest son of the Xi family! Tell me why you've been doing these things for so long if it wasn't for the Xi family's property!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Wen Zhu had no excuses, so all she could do was apologize. "It's entirely my fault. I am sorry. Xiao Rui was completely unaware of this. Please think about your father-son relationship over the years. Don't take everything apart."

"Don’t take everything apart?" Xi Guangshan's teeth are on the verge of biting and bleeding.

"Do you still intend to deceive me? Do you think I'd believe that Xi Rui had no idea he wasn't my son? Even Xi Le is aware of it. It's just me! Only I was treated like a fool!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't want it to be like this, I truly don't. I sincerely hope Xi Rui is your son, but, but..." Wen Zhu truly hopes that Xi Rui is Xi Guangshan's son. She couldn't control herself and she betrayed Xi Guangshan with Cao Rutang. She has always been worried about the day when the truth will be disclosed. What she didn't expect was for the truth to come out so suddenly.

"Slut!" Xi Guangshan grabbed Wen Zhu's hair and smacked her across the face, but he was still unhappy and went to punch and kick her.

"Ah!!! Ah!!!" Wen Zhu writhed in agony on the floor, unable to speak or even beg for mercy.

Outside, Xi Rui heard a scream. He pushed open the study door and saw Xi Guangshan beating Wen Zhu. He ran up to Wen Zhu, who was writhing on the ground, and hugged her. He looked at Xi Guangshan with shock and asked, "What are you doing, Dad?! How could you do such a thing to Mom?!"

"Don't call me dad!" Xi Guangshan roared. "You know you're not my son, and you both have been lying to me for a long time! I'm going to sue you for fraud, you liars!"

In disbelief, Xi Rui looked at Xi Guangshan. He hadn't expected Xi Guangshan to discover he wasn't his son so quickly, and he couldn’t react.

Xi Guangshan took something from the desk and threw it towards Xi Rui. "Get out of here! Get out! All of you, get out!!!"

Xi Rui had no idea what had hit him in the head. He almost fell to the ground in pain. After feeling dizzy for a bit, he reacted in order to dodge what Xi Guangshan threw at him.

"Get out! Get out!" To vent his rage, Xi Guangshan kicked Xi Rui hard with his foot.

Xi Rui wanted to stand up, but he was kicked by Xi Guangshan, and he knelt down in pain.

Xi Rui stood up and assisted Wen Zhu up and out, enduring the pain. Xi Guangshan already knew their secret and had gone insane. They can no longer stay in this house and must leave immediately. Xi Rui still felt it was a shame he didn't collect all of the Xi family's property before Xi Guangshan discovered the truth. He couldn't understand why Xi Guangshan suddenly realized that he wasn't his own son.
…………………………

These days, Jing Yang has been paying close attention to the Xi family's movements. He's curious to see what Xi Guangshan will do now that he knows Xi Rui isn't his son.

Jing Yang was aware that Xi Guangshan had been sent back to the hospital after he had left that day, and that he had stayed there for two days before coming home. Then, Xi Rui sent Wen Zhu to the hospital after Xi Guangshan got discharge, and the two of them never returned to Xi's residence again.

Jing Yang is currently watching the news on his office computer, and all major news networks have stated that Xi Guangshan filed a fraud lawsuit against Wen Zhu and Cao Rutang, and that Wen Zhu concealed the fact that Xi Rui was not his biological son. He didn't expect Xi Guangshan, who is so concerned with his public image, to make such a horrible thing public.

Everyone now learns that Xi Rui is the son of Wen Zhu and Cao Rutang, not of Xi Guangshan. For many years, the two kept the truth hidden. Xi Guanshan sued them for the Xi family's property. They must not only return all of the property and shares that were previously handed to Xi Rui, but they must also recompense him for other material and spiritual losses.

The Cao family was also in chaos. The family of Cao Rutang's wife was also highly powerful. For so many years, Cao Rutang had pretended to be an honest person in front of them. Once this was revealed, it was fair to say that he bore the full blame. His wife was divorcing him, and his two sons and daughter did not support him. They didn't think well of him and were supportive of their mother's divorce and separation. They don't even want to recognize Cao Rutang as their father, let alone Xi Rui, the sibling who emerged out of nowhere.

Jing Yang looked up and saw He Lang, who had opened the door and said helplessly, "How many times a day do you have to come down? Can't you work properly at your own office? Others had been watching this."

"Why don't you relocate your office next door, and then I'll open the door so that I won't be seen by others while I look for you?" He Lang pondered his idea for a while and concluded that it was sound and could be implemented right away.

Jing Yang didn't even bother to roll his eyes, instead leaning back in his seat and said, "I don't want to talk to you right now; can you leave?"

He Lang sat halfway on Jing Yang's desk, his hands lifting Jing Yang's chin. Noticing his lack of energy, he asked, "Why don't you just work in my lounge and take a break when you get tired? There's nothing urgent to complete right now."

Jing Yang looked at him. "I actually prefer to work from home. If you don't make me come to the office so you can watch me work, not only will I be able to do a better job, but I'll also be more comfortable."

"I had my lounge reorganized. It will undoubtedly make you feel at home." He said Lang.

Jing Yang didn’t bother and went back to watching the news on the computer.

He Lang naturally did not want to be left out, so he kissed Jing Yang on the lips.

Jing Yang raised his head and kissed him back. He must indulge him now and better not refuse, otherwise this person will have to make an inch and do things directly in the office.

When he heard the knock on the door, He Lang let go of Jing Yang, stood up straight, and said, "Come in."

Jing Yang's secretary opened the door and said, "Chairman Xi of Xi Sheng's company is here, and he wants to meet Manager Xi" 

He Lang and Jing Yang exchanged glances. The news regarding the Xi and Cao families is currently raging. At this point, Xi Guangshan arrives to find Jing Yang. What is it going to be?



Ko-fi

If you enjoyed my translations, please consider sending me some Ko-fi. Thank you so much for your support.

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






No comments:

Post a Comment