Cannon Fodder Cheat System c159

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation
[CFCS] Chapter 159
Arc 11.14 - Game Developer
Translated by guilty

When He Lang handed Jing Yang the results of Xi Rui's DNA test, he said, "All of Xi Guangshan's shares have been transferred to Xi Rui and he also begun to transfer his assets. Are you certain you want to inform Xi Guangshan that Xi Rui is not his biological son now?"

"The time has come. Not only can Xi Guangshan be severely harmed, but I can also obtain what I want back." Jing Yang said, "I don't care about the company's shares or the Xi family's properties, but that old mansion must never be sold to strangers. I won't be able to explain it to my grandfather if I can't keep that house. So I need to inform Xi Guangshan that Xi Rui is not his biological son before he gives Xi Rui that mansion."

"Do you want me to go with you?" He Lang asked, holding Jing Yang's face and kissing the corner of his mouth.

"There's no need," Jing Yang said. "It's not a dragon's lair, and they can't harm me. Besides, don't you constantly have people following me?"

He Lang has not allowed Jing Yang to drive alone since he told him he almost had a car accident. Every time he went out, he'd have at least five bodyguards trailing him.

"Only Xi Rui is his own son in Xi Guangshan's heart. You can't even compete with Du Jie, the adopted son." He Lang despised Xi Guangshan and was afraid about Xi Le returning to that place alone as long as he remembered Xi Guangshan's treatment of him.

He Lang continued, "They will undoubtedly blame you because Xi Sheng is in such a bad situation. If you return now, Xi Guangshan must not have anything good to say. You don't have to hold back if they scold you."

Jing Yang said calmly, "Don't worry, I don't care about what they say to me.  And this time I went to slap Xi Guangshan in the face. The more he ridicules and insults me, the harder he'll be smacked when he realizes the truth."

"I'll come along with you. Even if I don't go inside, I'll wait for you outside." He Lang didn't want to risk leaving Jing Yang alone in that place.

Jing Yang purposefully chose to visit when Xi Guangshan was alone at home because he knew that even if he showed the DNA test report, Xi Guangshan would not believe him right away. So he chose this time  in order to give Xi Guangshan enough time to comprehend the truth on his own.

When Xi Guangshan saw Jing Yang return, he didn't have a pleasant expression on his face, "What are you doing coming back now?! Haven’t you already found a new backer and severed your ties with this family?"

"In fact, I don't want to return to this place that disgusts me so much. To be honest, I'm sickened as soon as I got here." Jing Yang's mood was not pleasant either, and he had a disgusted look on his face.

Jing Yang's assistant took a big bath towel from his bag and placed it on the sofa, encouraging Jing Yang to have a seat.

"If you don't want to come, get out!" Because of Jing Yang's attitude, Xi Guangshan grew even more angry. "No one has invited you here. You'd better never come back here and don't ever show up in front of me again!"

"Relax, I'll leave right after I finish talking about what I want to say. Even if you ask me, I will not come here." Jing Yang said.

"If you have something to say, say it quickly, and then get out of here! You'd better follow through on what you say, and don't step into this house in the future!"

"Wasn't the Xi family's old mansion already transferred to my name when grandfather was still alive?" Jing Yang gave Xi Guangshan a knowing look.

In his former life, Xi Le was unaware of this matter until he died, as an accident happened before his grandfather could tell him. When Xi Guangshan checked the property after inheriting everything, he discovered that the old man had actually transferred the old mansion to Xi Le. At the time, he was furious. If the old man was still alive, he would argue with him. That is the ancient house that the Xi family inherited from their forefathers. How could the elderly man bypass his own son and straight give it to his grandson?

Xi Guangshan never mentions this matter. He assumed he was the only one who knew. His  face became even more unsightly after what Jing Yang said.

Xi Guangshan believed Jing Yang was aware of this fact because the old man had told him about it before he died; otherwise, he wouldn’t know.

"So what?" Xi Guangshan said, "Your grandfather is no longer alive. I'm the first person in line. I should own everything in the Xi family. The Xi family's ancestors passed down the old mansion. I am not yet dead, there is no reason for you to be the first to inherit. I'm not going to give it to you. Do you want to take it from me now?"

"Of course, I know that you don't want to give it to me since you'd rather give it to Xi Rui. But I'm not going to take it either, as long as you don't regret this." Jing Yang said.

"What would I regret?" Xi Guangshan stated firmly. "It is entirely up to me who I give my belongings to. In my heart, I only admit Xi Rui as my son. Nobody else can get anything from me."

Who Xi Guangshan is referring to as to nobody is clearly Jing Yang.

Jing Yang said with a nod, "Since your attitude is so firm, I'll repeat it again: don't regret it."

"Are you done? Once you're done, get out!" When Xi Le returned, Xi Guangshan knew there would be nothing good. He even went so far as to ask for the old mansion. Even if he died, he would not leave it to him.

"Don't worry, I haven't said everything I want to say yet, and I'm about to get into it." Jing Yang lifted his hand, his assistant pulled a document from his bag and placed it in his palm.

Rather than taking up the document, Xi Guangshan looked at Jing Yang and said, "What the hell are you up to?"

"I recently discovered something really fascinating, and I believe you will be quite interested as well. I came here specifically to tell you about it." Jing Yang spread the folder out in front of Xi Guangshan. "This is Xi Rui's and my DNA test report. According to this, Xi Rui and I are not related by blood."

Xi Guangshan was totally taken aback. His brain abruptly shut down, unable to process what Jing Yang had spoken. He wasn't sure what Jing Yang was talking about as he was in daze.

Jing Yang smiled and added, "Xi Rui and I are not related by blood. To put it another way, one of us is not your biological son. Who do you think it is?"

Xi Guangshan, who had been frozen in place like a statue, began to move. He carefully picked up the test report and smiled, clenched his teeth and said to Jing Yang. "You're simply trying to create trouble, and I'm not going to fall for it!"

"Do you think I'd be so stupid as to have such a clumsy method?" Jing Yang sneered and said, "You can go to the hospital at any moment for a paternity test. Why should I fabricate a lie that can be exposed by a single poke?"

Xi Guangshan pressed his shaking legs with his palms on his thighs. He closed his eyes, fighting the feeling that he was having a heart attack.

"I'm sure you wished Xi Rui was your son." Jing Yang said, "Truthfully, I hope I'm not your son as well, but reality is cruel. It is not easy for people to acquire what they want."

Jing Yang stood up and faced Xi Guangshan, who was plainly in a bad state, saying,  "Go ahead and get a paternity test to confirm the facts. It's better than being concerned all of the time."

When He Lang saw Jing Yang return, he helped him open the car door.

He Lang asked after Jing Yang entered the car, "Is it done?"

"Yeah." Jing Yang nodded.

"Did he react?" 

"The blow was so powerful that he had no reaction, but I believe he will when he recovers."

"Did he say anything to hurt you again?" He Lang asked, touching Jing Yang's face.

"He can't hurt me anymore. I am not the type of person who will be hurt by someone whom I don't even care about." Jing Yang said calmly.

"Well, all you need to do now is care about me." He Lang said while squeezing his hand.

Jing Yang patted He Lang's hand, glared at him and said, "Hurry up and drive."

Xi Guangshan finally moved after Jing Yang left. He opened his eyes and ripped the DNA test report apart. When he tried to stand up and throw the pile away, his feet dropped to the ground with a limp.

Xi Guangshan wiped the sweat from his forehead and inhaled deeply, his heart still racing furiously. He struggled to get up from the ground despite his dizziness. He staggered and climbed upstairs with his weak legs after dumping the bits of paper into the trash can.

Xi Guangshan collapsed on the sofa after closing the study door. His eyes were in a daze, and he appeared to be completely slumped. It's a blow and a shame to him whether it's Xi Le or Xi Rui. Although he dislikes Xi Le, he cannot stand betrayal in marriage, if Xi Le wasn't his own, he'd also can’t tolerate that.

As Jing Yang stated, if one must be picked, Xi Guangshan wishes that Xi Rui is his. He had spent too much in Xi Rui. If Xi Rui was not his own son, all he had done for so many years would be pathetic and foolish.

But he can't choose who is not his own son. And he knew in his heart that once Xi Le's mother married the Xi family, she practically had a life of house imprisonment as a result of her suicide attempts. There will be people who will follow her every step of the way on every trip, and she will be unable to meet other people secretly.

Although Xi Le looks more like his mother, he can see that his profile is extremely similar to his paternal grandmother when he is young. It's almost impossible that Xi Le isn't his real son. But what should he do if Xi Rui isn't his...  What should he do?

After not finding Xi Guangshan in the living room, Xi Rui headed upstairs to the study. He knocked on the door but received no response. Xi Rui pulled the door open and took a look inside. He entered with hesitancy after seeing Xi Guangshan resting on the sofa.

"What's wrong, Dad? Are you sick?" Xi Rui thought so when he saw Xi Guangshan’s face pale and bad, with sweat on his forehead.

Xi Guangshan opened his eyes and looked at Xi Rui, then closed them again, opening his mouth to say something but unable to do so.

"What's wrong with you, Dad? Don't scare me!" When Xi Rui noticed that Xi Guangshan's appearance was seriously off, he felt agitated. He still doesn't obtain a lot of things in the Xi family. If something unexpected happens to Xi Guangshan, he will have to share them with Xi Le. He was determined to not let Xi Le receive any of the Xi family's assets.

Xi Guangshan was unable to speak and just opened his mouth. He wasn't actually unable to make a sound; he simply couldn't think of anything to say.

"Dad! I, I, I'm going to call the hospital right away; you have to hang in there!" In a hurry, Xi Rui grabbed out his phone and called an ambulance.

Xi Guangshan was taken to a hospital. Wen Zhu, who had received the news, rushed over as well. Xi Guangshan's body has always been in good shape, and he has never had any problems. Wen Zhu and Xi Rui were unsure what was wrong with him now that he had a sudden illness.



Ko-fi

If you enjoyed my translations, please consider sending me some Ko-fi. Thank you so much for your support.


Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






1 comment: