Greetings Mister Principal Chapter 124 Diary (Part 2)

 

Chapter 124 Diary (Part 2)

    15th, the month of Starfall, Blue Moon Calendar 2299, Cloudy.

    Two things happened today.

    The first thing is that I was finally admitted to the Newington Institute and became an intern. This was an opportunity that many mages dream of!

    But this is far less important to me than the second thing.

    That is Teresa is pregnant.

    God, we are going to have children!

    In the past, I always thought that children were very annoying, ignorant, and troublesome, but now, I think they are so cute and innocent.

    We have already decided. If it's a boy, his name will be Philo, and if it's a girl, her name will be Fina.

    This is my second most precious treasure in this world.

    As for the most precious, of course is Teresa.

    ......

    20th, the month of Starfall, Blue Moon Calendar 2299, Rain.

    The doctor said Teresa's situation was not optimistic.

    The baby has an extremely rare disease, which is extremely repellent to all magic. Simply put, as long as the baby is in a magical environment, the baby is likely to die.

    More importantly, this disease will also affect Teresa, and she is now completely unable to use magic.

    This disease will continue to persist after the baby is born, and will gradually subside due to growth after the age of seven. Currently, there is no cure for this disease.

    The doctor believed that this may be related to Teresa's mine incident two years ago. The long-term impact of a large number of magic crystals could easily cause the body to develop diseases. This change may be subtle and completely unpredictable.

    If I want Teresa and the baby to survive, we have to go to a place where we will not be exposed to magic as much as possible, but in that case, I will not be able to work at the Newington Institute, and even in the next few years, I can't do anything related to magic.

    What should I do?

    ......

    28th the month of Starfall, 2299, rain.

    I met Oliver today. Since we graduated, I haven't seen him for almost two years.

    I didn't tell him about my own affairs, but he told me a lot about his situation.

    After graduating, he worked as an alchemist in a large alchemy workshop. He recently got close to a female colleague who worked in the same year. He came to me to ask me how to get along with girls. He was really a happy guy.

    I hate this world. Why do I have to lose everything since I was little, why can't I have a simple life?

    I don't want to be a high-level mage now, nor do I want to make my name a household name. I just want Teresa and our child to be safe.

    But that seems to have become too much to hope for.

    ......

    6th, the month of frost, Blue Moon Calendar 2299, rain.

    I've searched for a long time and found that in the record that there seems to be a certain special mineral that can alleviate the effects of this disease, but it is just one case, and there is no data to support it.

    But this is our only hope.

    Soon, I found out that the reserves of this special mineral are extremely small, and only the Sur Mountain Range in the main plane has a record of the discovery of this kind of mineral.

    Sur Mountain Range, looking at this familiar name, I feel a little bit emotional. As a result, the hometown I have spent 20 years trying to escape from is my only hope now.

    It's time to make a decision.

    ......

    30th, the month of Dragon Sleep, Blue Moon Calendar 2299, snow.

    I finally quit my job at the Newington Institute. Although every excellency is willing to keep my position for me, I don’t know how long it will take me to come back here.

    The baron in charge of Sur Town needs someone to be his magic consultant. I think I can work part-time. More importantly, I need to find minerals that can save Teresa in the Sur Mountains.

    For a mage, my approach is tantamount to severing my own future. I admit that for a few moments, I also thought about whether to abandon Teresa and my child, and move on by myself, but when I saw her wearing an apron and her busy back in the kitchen, all these distracting thoughts no longer appeared.

    I will protect her until death. Is there anything more worth protecting than this in this world?

    ......

    17th, the month of the running wolf, Blue Moon Calendar 2300, rain.

    Recently, I have been searching for minerals in the Sur Mountains, while Teresa is waiting to give birth.

    We built a tower far from the town to live. Fortunately, Lord Baron allowed me to take care of Teresa at home and communicate with him using letters.

    The child was born in the evening, it was a girl.

    But the weird disease also worsened at the same time. Teresa gave her last strength to our daughter, miraculously alleviating her illness, but this also meant that she had no strength to survive.

    Teresa took my hand and told me to protect our child.

    Our daughter, Fina.

    ......

    9th the month of red leaves, Blue Moon Calendar 2307, Sunny.

    Fina was a little upset today, and she was also wet. Maybe the people in the town bullied her again.

    If I could, I would definitely burn those bastards to death one by one, but I couldn't do anything to them. If I use magic at will, not only will Fina lose her father, but it is very likely to induce that strange disease on her. I can only tell Fina not to go out at ordinary times.

    Although Fina’s illness has alleviated a lot, as long as there is a slight flow of magical power, a serious backlash will still occur. I lied to her and said it was a fever, and did not ask Philip to tell her the real situation, because I did not want her to feel that she is different from other people.

    In this case, I cannot use magic, and even my research work can only be focused on paper.

    I didn’t find that kind of mineral in the Sur Mountains, but I had a new idea. Using the theory of His Excellency Newington, charged particles can be deflected in a magnetic field to screen out specific particles. The particles have completely different characteristics for different substances. I hope to find a particle that can treat Fina's disease without harming her body.

    ......

    9th, the Month of Hidden God, Blue Moon Calendar 2310, Snow.

    Fina showed her magical talent for the first time yesterday, which means that the disease on her body has been completely cured, but this is not my effort, rather than a natural cure with the passage of time.

    Philip persuaded me to send Fina to the magic school to study. Indeed, in an environment like Sur Town, she may never be able to get to see the outside world, but I still have some worries that her illness will recur. In the end, I decided to observe for another year.

    The theoretical part of my new idea has been perfected, but the required experimental equipment is a bit troublesome, and I need more preparation.

    ......

    19th the Month of Hidden God, Blue Moon Calendar  2311, Sunny.

    In the past year, Fina had never had any reactions of being affected by magical powers. Philip checked her body and confirmed that the terrible disease had been completely cured.

    I think it's time to send her to the outside world.

    Maybe she will resent me and don't understand what I did, but it doesn't matter, I just hope she can grow up healthy and live her own life happily.

    As for me, some strange things have happened recently in the Sur Mountains. Many creatures have died inexplicably. I have to investigate this matter.

    And the research on the magic that can treat Fina's disease is not without meaning. Similar cases will definitely appear in the future. For the happiness of those families, I can't give up researching.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.
Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/greetings-mister-principal/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

Latest Advance Chapter Volume 5 Chapter 197 
Plus you can get regular updates on the story you like
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

Patreon

Plan 1 Bulk Purchase
$0.6 per chapter
Minimum 12 chapters per purchase  
Benefit:  
Offline reading

Please include your email when making a payment in PayPal, the chapters will be sent to your email in 24 hours.



Plan 2 Monthly Access
Tier 1: 7 Advance chapters  
Access fee $3.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 2: 13 Advance chapters  
Access fee $6.00 Monthly 
Tier 3: 19 Advance chapters  
Access fee $9.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 4: 26 Advance chapters  
Access fee $20.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 5: 53 Advance chapters  
Access fee $30.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 6: 73 Advance chapters  
Access fee $40.00 Monthly 
Benefit: Offline reading
Regular Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment