Cannon Fodder Cheat System c138

 

Hi, this is guilty from Guilty Trial. Doggo-san has given me permission to post my translation here. Happy reading everyone!


[CFCS] Chapter 138

Artistic Life (Arc 10.11)

Translated by guilty


"Why are you looking for me?" Wu Xiuyuan asked, he looked at Su Mo who appeared tired and embarrassed.

"I was kicked out of school and my father disowned me." Su Mo said blankly.

"I already know. I'm sorry, but I can’t help you with this. I can help you if you need money." Wu Xiuyuan was also in a complicated mood. He hadn't expected Su Mo to be the one who copied Mu Jin's painting, and he slapped Mu Jin to protect Su Mo. Now that he thinks about it, if he chose to believe in Mu Jin at the time, Mu Jin might not have found someone else to support him.

"It's all Mu Jin's fault." Su Mo said to himself.

"You asked me to help you join the competition by copying his work. This is a fact. You wouldn't be like this if you hadn't done these things." Wu Xiuyuan said in an unusually rational manner.

"Then why didn't he bring out the evidence sooner?"

Su Mo abruptly raised his head, staring at Wu Xiuyuan, and asked, "Since he has evidence to prove that the idea and inspiration for the painting belonged to him, why did he wait for me to win the award and become famous first? And then he's showing the evidence?! I wouldn't be what I am today if he had shown the evidence earlier! My grandmother would not die!”

"Perhaps it was because you kept telling the media that he had copied your work, forcing him to prove his innocence." Wu Xiuyuan expressed his speculation.

"It's because he displayed the painting in public that I claimed he plagiarized my work! What else can I say? Admit that I plagiarized him?!"

Su Mo's face was contorted with rage, and he shouted, "It was done on purpose! He precisely waits for me to receive the reward before letting everyone know and making it public, so he could thoroughly destroy me! Also that recording, he made sure that everything I said was recorded! What else might it be if it's not intentional?"

Wu Xiuyuan was at a loss for words. Although he believed Su Mo's at fault first, then Mu Jin retaliated, but Mu Jin's way of doing things was really too scheming and horrible.

He used to believe that Mu Jin was a simple and gentle person who didn't think too deeply. Now he is being supported financially by others, thus Mu Jin’s image in his heart has completely changed. He even felt like the fact that he had not ended up with Mu Jin was probably a good thing because Mu Jin was nothing like he had imagined.

"I want revenge! I must take revenge!" Su Mo's gaze was ferocious, and he gritted his teeth and said, "He ruined me, now I want to ruin him as well. Don't try to talk me out of it!"

"What exactly do you want to do?" Wu Xiuyuan looked at Su Mo with an unfathomable disgust in his heart. His fortunes were extremely bad, the two people he liked were so scheming and unbearable.

"I want you to disclose your relationship with Mu Jin. I want him to be unable to attend school and for his reputation to be ruined!"

"What kind of nonsense are you on about? What is my relationship with Mu Jin that can be made public?" Wu Xiuyuan said with a frown. "Do you want to hurt him or me?"

"You can say he seduced you, but you didn't consent. Didn't you keep most of what he gave you and he even wrote you a blessing card? All of this can be used as evidence of him seducing you." Su Mo stood up, holding Wu Xiuyuan's arm, and said, "If you say he tried to seduce you but you refused, you are only revealing his true face. If you say it so then it won't hurt you."

"Not only is there no reason for me to do this, but it's also possible that I'll get implicated." Wu Xiuyuan said.

"Didn't you always want revenge about Mu Jin being supported by others? This is a great chance!" Su Mo tried to convince him "Consider how much you spent on him and how little you received in return. Aren’t you angry when he sends himself to someone else?"

Wu Xiuyuan lowered his head to contemplate. He was furious that he had wasted so much of his time thinking about Mu Jin, and he was always looking for a way to retaliate against him, but he decided it was best to do so in secret. When everyone knows you're causing trouble, you're more likely to end up like Su Mo.

Su Mo could only think of one more killer move after seeing Wu Xiuyuan's hesitation. "Look at this," he said as he took out his phone, opened the album, and handed it to Wu Xiuyuan.

Wu Xiuyuan gave him a puzzled look before taking the phone. His eyes widened when he saw the photo on the screen.

"Keep looking, there's a lot more." Su Mo stated flatly.

Wu Xiuyuan took a quick look at each of them. It was filled with photos of Su Mo lying on him while he slept and neither of them was wearing anything.

"If I publish these photos and say that you used the identity of a teacher to force me, and you know that my paintings were a copy, but you helped me send my paintings to the competition and deliberately withheld Mu Jin's paintings, what do you think will happen?" Su Mo asked, looking at him.

"What in the world do you want to do?!" Wu Xiuyuan became enraged, slammed his phone to the ground, grabbed Su Mo by the collar, and exclaimed, "You should know that the thing I despise the most is being threatened!"

Su Mo returned his stare, unfazed "I've reached a point where I don't care about anything, but you don't, teacher! You place so much emphasis on identity and appearance. If it is discovered that you had a relationship with a student, you will be expelled from school, just like I was."

"Are you insane?!" Wu Xiuyuan's fist was tightly clenched. He really wanted to punch Su Mo in the face right now. How could he have been so unlucky to meet such a person?

"Yes, I'm insane!" Su Mo's expression was crazy, and said, "Not only do I have nothing now, but I also have no idea how I will live in the future. I will go to any length to exact my revenge! If you do not help me in destroying Mu Jin, I will destroy you! Nobody will have it easy!"

Wu Xiuyuan pushed Su Mo away, his breath was rough.

-------------------------

Jing Yang lay on the sofa bed in Cui Yan's studio, a golden silk cloth beneath him and a thin blanket covering his butt. Cui Yan had previously hung the paintings in a room. No one was allowed to enter that room except himself and Jing Yang because he didn't want others to see the painting. He also plans to hang this painting later in his bedroom. Every day, a helper will come in to clean the bedroom, so he helps Jingyang in covering all of the necessary areas to paint.

Jing Yang rested his head on his arm and was about to fall asleep. He had no idea how long Cui Yan would be painting him. In any case, he can draw him while he sleeps.

Jing Yang, who had been sound asleep, suddenly feels itchy all over his body. He hasn't fully awakened yet, but he already knows what's going on.

Cui Yan's kiss slowly reached Jing Yang's shoulder, then his neck, and finally his cheek.

Jing Yang was already awake, but he was too lazy to open his eyes and allow himself to be kissed. When he realized that kissing alone would not satisfy his desire for him, and his hands began to become dishonest, Jing Yang could only helplessly open his eyes to look at Cui Yan.

“What are you doing?" Jing Yang was flipped over by him, then picked up and forced to sit on his body.

"Baby, I've always been curious about something. I thought about it for a long time and couldn't figure it out, so I believe only you can provide an answer." Cui Yan wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned against his forehead.

"What is it about?" Jing Yang asked.

"I'd never believed in love at first sight before, but after meeting you, I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you. Isn't this strange? What kind of ecstasy or curse do you think was placed on me that caused me to love you so much?" Cui Yan stated plausibly.

"How unexpected, you don't believe in love at first sight, but you still believe in superstition," Jing Yang said with a smile. “If I really used witchcraft on you, cursed you, hooked your soul and slowly sucked it, what are you going to do to me?

"What can I do now that you've snatched the soul? I have only one request. Allow me to die in your hands after you've sucked me up." Jing Yang's waist was supported by Cui Yan. He lifted him up and then slowly put him down.

"Hnnn!" Jing Yang scoffed as he lay tenderly on Cui Yan's body, reclining on his shoulder, and fiercely muttered, "You will kill me first before I suck you up!"

"How is that so? I won't be able to live if I kill you." Cui Yan moved while supporting his waist.

Jing Yang bit his shoulder hard to vent his anger.

The sudden ringing of the doorbell made Jing Yang startled and tightly hugged Cui Yan's neck.

Cui Yan lifted and carried Jing Yang to the door which made Jing Yang cry out because of his movements.

Cui Yan approached the door, clicked on the wall-mounted screen, and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Sir, Madam has arrived." Outside the door, the butler said respectfully.

"Ok." Cui Yan ended the call and walked to the bed with Jing Yang.

"Nn~" Jing Yang bit his lower lip and tried not to make a sound, but due to Cui Yan's walking, he couldn't help but make one.

Apart from Cui Yan's mother, no one else will be addressed as 'Madam' by the housekeeper. "Didn't you say your mother wouldn't come here?" Jing Yang said after he was placed on the bed.

"She has only come here twice since I moved out, and this is the third time." "Don't worry, I'm here," Cui Yan kissed the corner of his mouth and whispered, "I won't let anyone bully you, whether she's my mother or not."

"Your mother is down there waiting for you, aren't you hurrying down?" Jing Yan gave him a slap on the shoulder.

"In this situation, I might not be able to go down and see her right away," Cui Yan said, looking down.

Jing Yang followed him and looked down, then turned his head to the side, "Then hurry up!"

"Don't worry," Cui Yan said as he hugged Jing Yang, "just let her wait, we can take it slow."

"Hmm~mm~" When he was hit by the sudden quick attack, Jing Yang's soul trembled.

Cui Yan did not take it slowly as he had stated. It was extremely fast, so fast that Jing Yang couldn't stand it. He wished to flee but was unable to do so. He wished for Cui Yan to finish quickly, but he lasted a long time.

Jing Yang began to lose consciousness, his legs hanging weakly on Cui Yan's arms, his body soft as if about to melt into a pool of water. He brazenly declared that he was going to suck up his essence. Obviously, he's the one about to be sucked up.

-------------------------

Cui Yan got out of bed and changed his clothing. Jing Yang struggled to shut his legs. Originally, he was wondering whether or not to accompany Cui Yan down to meet his mother, but he now lacks all strength. He will feel embarrassed if his legs go soft in front of her.

"Sleep well, baby." Cui Yan, who was already dressed, kissed Jing Yang on the lips. "I'll be down for a while, but I'll be back up soon."

"You'd better not come up." Jing Yang spoke weakly.

Cui Yan said with a smile, "I asked the chef to make you soup. Drink it to replenish your body."

"Get out!" Jing Yang gave him a blank stare, pulled the blanket over him, turned around, and fell asleep.

Cui Yan kissed him again and patted his butt cheeks before standing up and going downstairs.

Cui Yan purposefully exhausted Jing Yang so that he would be unable to meet others. His mother had a peculiar temper. Cui Yan didn't want Jing Yang to see her until he found out what she was up to.

He wishes to hold this person in his arms and cherish him all the time; no one, not even his mother, can hurt him.

Cui Yan had no idea why he was so in love with Jing Yang. He would not be willing to die for him if he only liked his body. But falling in love is falling in love; he doesn't understand now, but he might later.

In short, he protects his person, and anyone who wants to harm him is an enemy of his own.


Ko-fi

If you enjoyed my translations, please consider sending me some Ko-fi. Thank you so much for your support.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my god thank you for picking this up thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I continue on reading, I wanna thank you so much for picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking this up!! 💗 translator is the god of my reading journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking up this one up it's my favorite ❤️😩❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking rhis up~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for picking this up 😭😘🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for picking this up😚❤️🙇. I just discovered this gem yesterday and I was really sad when the 1st translator didn't have the next chapters🤧. Thankfully, I found your translation when I checked NU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias por tomar la traducción💓😄

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for picking this up! :D

    ReplyDelete