The Bible of Mistakes in Love Chapter 15

 
Translator: yumi

Chapter 15


  Lu Ming didn't start chatting right away, he still had a lot of things to do, like finding a place to live, he really didn't want to stay at Bing Bing’s place anymore.

  "It's too messy." Lu Ming looked around in disgust, "What mess are you piling up, I must have been crazy yesterday to sit down."

  "Men are like this," Bing Bing does not care much, "what is there to clean up, it’s just messy, not smelly."

  The standard is really low, Lu Ming retorted, "What do you mean by saying men are messy? My home houses two men, and it looks nothing like your pigpen ......"

  As Lu Ming said this, he suddenly remembered, "No, I don't do housework either."

  Then how is the house clean?

  Bing said weakly, "Maybe you have a house elf at home."

  Lu Ming was mortified, the simplest method of elimination told him exactly who was putting things that were lying around back in place, and he couldn't even remember when Liang Yesheng had time to do that.

  Lu Ming feels that he is like an idiot, or maybe he could just delete the word "like".

  He found a new place online, the rent is very cheap, the location is also not bad, but the landlord requires a one-time payment of a year's rent, "Now the young people are too unpredictable, sometimes they disappear in a few months and don’t notify me, and I have to find someone new to rent again. The rent is cheap because I don’t want any trouble, I only have to collect rent once a year. "

  Lu Ming is embarrassed to say that he may not live too long. But if you really ask him how long he would live here, he could not say. One or two months? Or three or four months? He does not know.

  For Lu Ming, many things in his life feel like actions, rather than states. Married, or divorced, after doing the action, his life continues, and he is still very happy, but now there is no way to continue this trouble-free state. Go back? But he felt humiliated and it was weird.

  He ended up paying the year's rent and sat alone on the couch, dazed. He went to the bay window again and looked out.

  He settled on renting this apartment because if he looked out this window, he could still see the place where he was living yesterday. He now thinks he really should go to counseling, he used to scold those buddies who are entangled with their ex-girlfriend, but now he’s one of them.

  "Still there?" Lu Ming opened his phone's chat interface and started typing, "Teacher L?"

  Teacher L was a really dedicated counselor, they replied quickly, "yes."

  "Actually, I don’t know how to say it, it feels ...... quite humiliating." Lu Ming sent a message. He saw his avatar again, a selfie doing a strange face to the camera, he looked nothing like a divorced woman seeking relationship advice, so Lu Ming decided to put it another way, "I had a big conflict with my wife, and I don’t know how to solve it."

  Teacher L, who replied almost instantly just a second ago, seems to be silent. Lu Ming watched the word "typing..." appear several times, before seeing a reply, "Your wife?"

  "Yes my wife," Lu Ming sat up, "you are a relationship counselor, right? Did I add the right person?"

  "Yes." Little L teacher said, "Continue."

  Lu Ming put his mind at ease and began to continue stating his problem.

  "Hey honey, I'll be back later today." Xu Fan Xu saw that he might have to come home late today, so he made a phone call first to ask, "With whom? It’s just Dr. Liang, the one who was beaten with me last time there was a medical fracas. I remember, I’ll bring you Master Bao desserts, I already bought it."

  "Look," Xu Fan Xu began to boast to Liang Yesheng, "if you learned from me, you will not be in this state today."

  "I am now beginning to regret actually trusting you," Liang Yesheng replied.

  Yesterday, after Lu Ming left, Liang Yesheng followed him a few miles in the car before stopping to send Lu Ming a message saying, "be safe." He’s not worried about Lu Ming being dragged away by any passers-by in the middle of the night, it’s just that this guy often walks without looking at the road, if he fell flat on the ground he wouldn’t even know what happened. What if he gets hit by a car in the middle of the night?

  But Liang Yesheng didn't expect to meet Xu Fan Xu.

  Xu Fan Xu is in the orthodontics department, but he graduated from the same university in the same class, and there were many overlapping courses. After so many years, he is barely considered a friend.

  When he heard Liang Yesheng say that Lu Ming misunderstood that he and Wu Han had an affair, Xu Fan Xu bursted out laughing very ungracefully.

  "In the middle of the night, two men are downstairs saying, 'it's my fault', 'no, it's my problem', aren’t you guys disgusting?" Xu Fan Xu said, "Think about if Wu Han was a female colleague, would you be able to do this kind of crap?"

  Of course Wu Han is not a woman, but Liang Yesheng is gay, and he doesn't know how to keep his distance, so of course it's Liang Yesheng's fault, Xu Fan Xu said.

  Liang Yesheng suspected that he had been controlled by his wife for too long and gotten Stockholm syndrome.

  "You see he really added your alt account," Xu Fan Xu tried to look at Liang Yesheng's phone, "what’d he say?"

  "It has nothing to do with you." Liang Yesheng said, "I was crazy yesterday to believe your advice."

  "Then you go and tell him yourself," Xu Fan Xu pretended to be angry, "You could only say, ‘I have nothing to do with him’ and then that’s it? You can't talk properly, you just know how to be weird, but you are kind to the patients because they pay you."

  "Wait, no, you’re only kind to your own patients." Xu Fan Xu thought of adding again.

  Liang Yesheng came to see him in the orthodontic department last time to discuss a case that required orthodontic implantation, and he came across a patient who was stirring up trouble and blaming the doctor for the effect of not wearing the retainer properly. Liang Yesheng was next to him and got tired of listening to the patient, so he interjected a few words. In fact, he just repeated the patient's words in a different way, but the effect is very extraordinary.

  The patient said, "I'm an ordinary person, how do I know these professional terms, it's not because you guys can't explain it properly.” So Liang Yesheng sat next to him and said to Xu Fan Xu, "Yes, you doctors are too irresponsible, even if you emphasize it several times, but what if the patient's brain just can't remember it?"

  The patient started to make a scene, saying, “I don't care, I paid you guys, you have to be responsible. Liang Yesheng said, "Just don't give him a retainer, I believe his teeth can definitely be corrected successfully by willpower."

  Then, Liang Yesheng was beaten up together with the orthodontist.

  "You just can't speak human language," Xu Fan Xu concluded, "But what can you do? You could have just explained the conversation to your husband, but you didn’t, you had to turn the corner. My girlfriend was like this, she misunderstood me and wanted to break up, but later found that she was wrong to blame me. She couldn’t apologize to me face to face, but decided to open an alternate account to say to me, ‘I heard that your girlfriend has been very sad recently, I heard that she regrets what she said, I heard ......’"

  The words are true, since...he doesn’t know when... his image in the eyes of Lu Ming has deviated from reality. Liang Yesheng does not know how to break the mirror of that fantasy, to tell Lu Ming that this person is not like that.

  For example, now Lu Ming is complaining to "teacher L", "Hey, my wife is beautiful and is a doctor, but I can't figure out what she's thinking, and she's always angry. I think I should be a little more conscious about being a deadbeat, and understand that it’s normal for people to communicate more spiritually with their colleagues, but I still... I don't know what's wrong with me."

  Liang Yesheng felt he’s not able to chat anymore, he really did not want to have any ghostly spiritual communication with Wu Han.

  "But it's good that you left, money relationships are the purest." Xu Fan Xu started talking about Liang Yesheng leaving, "public hospitals are sometimes full of complicated relationships, and you don’t earn as much money. I sometimes want to go to a private hospital too, but my mother-in-law is not happy, she said that the Third Hospital has a better reputation."

  But Liang Yesheng is different, even if his work is leisurely, he still goes out on the weekends to earn extra money, and so it was expected that he would be poached by a private hospital.

  "But I see that you usually do not buy luxury goods." Xu Fan Xu wondered again, he did not know why Liang Yesheng was so short of money, "You went to Macau and lost tens of millions? Your man spends money indiscriminately every day? If you have so much money, shouldn't you also give me a little thank you fee?"

  But Liang Yesheng had already picked up his phone again and started typing, not paying attention to Xu Fan Xu anymore.

  "If you keep talking," Liang Yesheng said, "I'll tell your wife about you sneaking out to smoke yesterday."

  Lu Ming felt that teacher L was not very enthusiastic.

  He wrote so much, but it took a while for teacher L to reply again.

  Teacher L said, "Are you very upset?"

  Lu Ming's eyes reddened for a moment.



The author’s notes:

  Dr. Liang has his own way of thinking, he kind of ......  like in front of the people he likes, he does not want to show any sign of weakness, so if something is wrong, he won’t tell Lu Ming about it. Then Lu Ming goes on and says: oh, you’re fine? Okay, I'm going then, bye. And then Dr. Liang faints in anger again.











No comments:

Post a Comment