Demon King Priest Chapter 105 Gentle Contour (Part 2)

 
Chapter 105 Gentle Contour (Part 2)

After speaking, Arcelia placed the pink rabbit next to her face and began to gently stroke its soft fur. At this moment, her face was filled with the look of "mother", and it didn't look like the girl knight with a powerful aura just now.

And that pink rabbit seemed to feel something on Arcelia too. It didn't jump around like it was in Helen's arms, but obediently closed its eyes and let Arcelia touch it.

"Poor girl, you don’t want to be a human again because you have suffered too much. But don’t worry, no matter what you are, you are the most important angel in my heart. I am willing to do anything for you. Even if it is..." Arcelia said softly to the pink rabbit's ear, the expression on her face gradually changed from gentle to extremely firm, as if she had made up her mind.

"I don’t mind that you want to protect this rabbit-eared girl. But don’t forget that you also vowed to serve our master Ulysses with your life. Since you claim to be the King of England, the knight of the holy sword, you should not violate the vows you made!" Seeing that Arcelia only cared about the rabbit and ignored their existence, Aya was a little angry.

"I said it already. In my eyes, she is like my daughter, my most precious angel. I can do anything for her. In order to protect her, I am willing to do everything. Even if it is to become a subordinate of the demon king..." At this point, Arcelia hesitated, and then summoned her Phantasm-the golden holy sword named Excalibur.

Then, she stabbed the golden sword into the ground, half-kneeled on the ground, and began to swear again with a firm voice,

"In the name of my Phantasm Excalibur, and King of England, Arcelia, the knight of the Holy Sword, will use her life to serve the demon king named Ulysses."

"Uh!" Aya didn't realize what Arcelia was doing for a while, and she didn't react until a few minutes later. This seemed to be the ritual that the knights on the continent needed to perform when they prepared to pledge their loyalty to a monarch...

"Hahahaha!" After figuring out what Arcelia was doing, Aya couldn't help laughing.

"Please don't insult me! A knight's oath is sacred and cannot be desecrated! Don't you know?" Hearing Aya's unbridled laughter, Arcelia's face showed a cold killing intent.

"Haha...ha...ha! I didn't mean to laugh at you! But the person you want to pledge loyalty to is not me! Do you think I am the demon king?" Aya laughed and answered Arcelia's question.

"Eh? You are not a demon king?" Arcelia was shocked when she heard Aya's answer.

"Of course not, I have already introduced myself! My name is Aya, a familiar spirit. The demon king you mentioned is my master! That's why I find it funny!" Aya held back her laugh very hard and began to explain to Arcelia.

"..." Arcelia's face turned red. She really didn't expect that she would make such a big mistake. This had never happened in her memory. You must know that whether as a king or as a knight, she was recognized by everyone as excellent. Such a big joke had never happened before.

"But! If you are not a demon king, how can you use the magic of resurrection, and it was you who made the contract with me at the beginning, right?!" But after careful recall, Arcelia doubted Aya's words again.

"That's because... Ah! This scent is!" When Aya was about to explain to Arcelia, her face suddenly changed and she closed her eyes as if feeling something. "No, master seems to be coming here. You quickly find a place to hide, now is not the time for you to meet him!" After opening her eyes, she immediately gave an order to Arcelia who was still kneeling on the ground.

"Uh? Is the demon king named Ulysses here? Then why should I hide? According to you, shouldn't I pledge allegiance to him?" Arcelia looked at Aya suspiciously.

"Ah! That... I can't tell you now. Anyway, you just hide first, if you still want that pink rabbit to recover!"

"...Okay!"

...

Holding the poor child in my arms, I hid in a flower bush about tens of meters away from the girl named Aya. After a while, the demon king named Ulysses appeared, but was that really the demon king?

He had a pair of eyes that were as deep as the night, pale skin, and a look that was not particularly handsome but it was not ugly either. His black hair that reached the shoulders was not much different from ordinary boys. This was too different from the image of the demon king in my imagination. The so-called demon king, shouldn't he be a strong person who was enveloped in an absolutely overwhelming black aura? But why couldn't I feel that kind of strong temperament in this demon king called Ulysses? Although he was also wearing a black robe...

‘Ah! That, that sign on that black robe is… Am I hallucinating!? I actually saw the light mage logo on the robe worn by the demon king, and it is a level four light mage.’

Rubbing my eyes vigorously, I observed it again carefully. ‘That's right, that is indeed a sign of the fourth-level light mage! But how is this possible? Which demon king will work part-time as a light mage?? What the hell is going on!’

The demon king in the light mage robe seemed to be talking to the girl named Aya, but this had nothing to do with me. In fact, thinking about it carefully, whether the demon king had the power of the light magic or not did not seem to have anything to do with me. Because I had made a contract with him to serve him with my life. Thinking of this, I smiled bitterly. I didn't expect that as the king of England and the knight of the holy sword, I would actually become the demon king's servant one day.

However, judging from the memory of being a headless horseman. The war of the undead seemed to have ended long ago, but which side had won? Was it human or undead? Judging from the aura of the demon king outside, he shouldn't be the demon king who commanded the death army. Did that mean that humans and other races won in the end? I didn’t know what happened to my country and the Twelve Knights of the Round Table. After such a long time, were they still alive? At least the girl who was born into the dragon race should be still alive, as long as she didn't die in the war of the undead.

‘Undead! Death!’ I suddenly thought of one important thing. My current body seemed to be transformed from the death knight. I remembered that at that time I was bombarded by the Phantasm called Holy Crystals so that only a little soul was left. Since my body no longer existed, then my current body was...

Gently stroked my body, chest, lower abdomen, hands, and feet, they felt all the same as when I was alive! But my memory should not be wrong! Also, when I was fighting with the silver-haired girl named Helen just now, the fighting power of this body was several times higher than that before my death. Although the strength and speed were not significantly improved, the body’s staying power and resilience was several times that of before! I was definitely not wrong about this.

So, did I still become some kind of undead? However, if I had become an undead, why could I still use my previous power? My Phantasm was also my previous Phantasm. And I couldn't feel any undead breath in my body?

At this time, the little girl moved a few times in my arms, then jumped on my shoulder and started rubbing my face with her soft hair.

‘Are you worried for me? What a lovely girl! Don't worry, for you, I can give up everything, even if I am no longer a human, even if I need to be the subordinate of that demon king, as long as you can be happy, then I will be satisfied! The time I spent with you was the quietest and happiest day in my life. It was you who made me understand how important it is to have a person in this world who I want to protect wholeheartedly.’

‘In the past, I was carrying too many people's expectations on my back. That kind of life was like a bird living in a cage every day. In their eyes, I am just a strong woman with power, not a girl named Arcelia. And after I gave everything for my country and people, they actually..’.

Thinking of this, I felt like my heart was being slashed by a pair of sharp scissors, and there seemed to be something overflowing in my eyes. She who was on my shoulder seemed to feel something at this time, and she started to lick my face with her little tongue.

‘Thank you, My angel, I will definitely transform you back into a human form! For your happiness, I am willing to give everything I have.’ Feeling the warm touch on my face, I once again made a solemn vow in my heart.

Previous

TOC

Next

please vote for this series on NU through the link below
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

Patreon

Plan 1 Bulk Purchase
12 Chapters for  $7.00 
Benefit: 
Uncensored 
Offline reading

Please include your email when making a payment in PayPal, the chapters will be sent to your email in 24 hours.



Plan 2 Monthly Access
Tier 1: 3 Advance chapters + The uncensored content of all free chapters
Access fee $3.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 2: 7 Advance chapters  
Access fee $6.00 Monthly 
Tier 3: 12 Advance chapters  
Access fee $9.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 4: 29 Advance chapters  
Access fee $20.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 5: 44 Advance chapters  
Access fee $30.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 6: 72 Advance chapters  
Access fee $40.00 Monthly 
Benefit: 
Uncensored 
Offline reading
Regular Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment