My Simping System C6

 
Chapter 6 What should you call me?

Qi Xi's room decoration has always been simple.

Apart from the basic necessary furniture, there was nothing else.

Under normal circumstances, if she wanted to discuss things, it would not be in her room.

Even she herself rarely rested here.

It had been many years since the last time she went to bed and fell asleep.

But tonight was different.

"Hmm……"

Thump--

Qi Xi threw herself on the bed, her face buried in the pillow, holding the quilt in both hands, rolling back and forth.

After she came back from Ye An’s place, Qi Xi's pretty face was still red, like a cloud of fire, even spreading to her neck.

No one knew that despite being hundreds of years old, she was still a virgin, and she had never even experienced things such as falling in love.

But now her heartbeat was abnormally fast, and the blush on her face just didn’t want to disappear.

When she met with the maid earlier, she had to take some meditation pills, and then used a special technique to barely calm herself down beforehand.

This made the maid feel that her expression was terrifying.

But to her, none of this mattered anymore.

"It turns out that there is so much knowledge about those love affairs."

"Ah... so troublesome."

"But now that I have agreed to his request, I have no other choice but to do this."

Rather than saying that she had no other choice...

It was better to say--

She didn’t want other choices...
Even if she was alone at the moment, this Tsundere empress was still insincere about her feelings.

Qi Xi got up again and picked up the pen and papers scattered on the ground.

On the papers, it was information about the dating that the maid had just told her.

"That maid...looks like she is very experienced, so what she just said should not be wrong."

Qi Xi stared at the words written on the paper and muttered to herself,

"If you are in love, first of all, you need to give him your personal things as a token of love."

"From now on, you will share the same bed every night...."

"Go to the land of Dongyue to see the sea, take a vacation, and enhance relationships."

"Go to Nanlin to collect medicine and raise spiritual beasts, so that he can see my tender side… Ya!"

"Go to Ximo desert to explore, and let him see my brave side."

"Go to the lively market in Zhongzhou to watch fireworks and eat sweets."

"Finally, go to the north of Saint Yunding to see the sunrise, and lean in his arms at the time when the sun and the moon are changing..."

"There is... Mhm, I can read them later."

Regarding those things, the innocent empress didn't notice anything wrong.

Half of these places were very dangerous places, and half were not suitable for her, and the content was all made up.

But she didn’t know anything about this.

"Huh? Do I have to travel all over the continent if I’m in a relationship?"

"So falling in love is a very tiring thing... Mortals must rarely fall in love."

"However, if it’s Ye An… I have to follow the things mentioned on the paper and complete them one by one."

After encouraging herself silently in her heart.

Qi Xi put the note away and waited nervously.

She had already prepared for her personal belongings.

Sharing the same bed... She was mentally prepared.

If Ye An was ready, they could embark on a journey around the continent today.

Everything was ready, she just needed to wait for him to come.

"I wonder if Ye An will come."

"I’ve miscalculated it. Just because I want to save my face, I deliberately told him that he doesn’t have to come if he is not free.”

"If he thinks I'm angry, and he really is not coming..."

Qi Xi fiddled with her fingers nervously.

Time had passed for a long time, but Ye An still hadn't come yet.

"Should I take the initiative to go and find him?"

Qi Xi stopped this idea as soon as she thought about it.

"No, it will make me look like I like him."

"Wait, I should wait..."

She became more restless.

Finally, there was a knock on the door.

Knock knock——

Qi Xi originally buried her face in the quilt, her pretty face flushed, and she was rolling back and forth.

Hearing this knock at the door, she secretly thought that it must be Ye An.

She got up, took a deep breath, took a meditation pill, and used exercises to remove the long-lasting blush on her face.

Then she opened the door with a calm expression.

"Your Majesty."

Ye An said, "You are looking for me?"

"Yeah." Qi Xi nodded slightly, her face was calm, "Come in, I have something to discuss with you."

Pa!

As soon as he entered the room.

The door was closed and locked.

Then, Qi Xi suddenly remained motionless with her back to Ye An.

For a while, the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

Thinking of the nervous appearance of the maid, Ye An felt a little strange.

Could it be that something indescribable would happen?

Ye An asked again, "Your Majesty, why are you looking for me...?"

However, Qi Xi took a long breath and slowly turned around, and her mouth opened slightly.

"Why are you still calling me Your Majesty?"

"..."

A flash of light flashed in Ye An's mind and said, "...Babe?"

Qi Xi, Σ(゜ロ゜;)……

(*′▽`*)……

During this short two-second period, Qi Xi's cold and calm expression changed.

The first second was shock.

The second second was a foolish smirk.

Then she immediately reacted, putting away the smirk.

"Insolence!"

Qi Xi calmed down using divine art again, and said coldly, "Holy Child, I just want to ask, how did you learn these words?"

Ye An hesitated for a moment, "I..."

Qi Xi said, "There are rules in the holy temple. If one’s cultivation base is not completed, one should not have a close relationship with the opposite sex…”

"You tell me honestly, do you have any relationships with any woman?"

Ye An was startled and said, "No, Your Majesty."

Qi Xi frowned slightly and said, "Really...?"

Ye An nodded and said, "I'm still innocent, Your Majesty, if you don't believe me, you can see for yourself."

"Not necessary."

Qi Xi snorted softly, feeling a little relieved, and said disapprovingly,

"It's just that there have been some rumors recently, so I am curious. I, I’m just asking…”

Rumors?

Just asking?

She clearly wanted to know so badly.

This damn Tsundere.

Ye An grinned reluctantly on his face and said, "It is already very late, I wonder why your Majesty is looking for me...?"

"Late? Not late, It's still very early."

Qi Xi said, "Also you are still calling me Your Majesty!"

Ye An, "Babe."

Qi Xi, (*′▽`*)……

(O_O)!

It was almost her instinctive reaction to have a foolish smirk first.

Then she reacted and said with a blushing face, "No, that's not right! You… Idiot."

"You don't have to call me your majesty, just call me by the name 'Qi Xi'."

"I didn’t ask you to call me, B… B… Babe."

Ye An nodded and said, "okay, Your Majesty."

Qi Xi, "?"

Ye An patted his head, "I'm used to calling it."

"Qi Xi...?"

Qi Xi, (*′▽`*)……

Previous

TOC

Next

please vote for this series on NU through the link below
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao this novel haha. Scared for the other chicks I needs to simp for lol

    ReplyDelete