My Simping System C3

 
Chapter 3 (O_O)?

"The world of martial arts is too far away, I don’t want to leave anymore, I just want to stay by your side, cook for you, and sleep with you."

"As the saying goes, I love you."

"The moon on the sea is the moon in the sky, and the person in front of me is the person in my heart."

"I copied those words from other people, but my love is real."

Ye An had no choice but to read according to the system text.

Just as there were three options in front of him, and he must only choose one from them.

These corny love words were definitely useless, on the contrary, they would make the empress angry.

Unfortunately, he could not do anything about it.

He had to watch the crazy output of this string of cringy love words.

"Oh……"

Qi Xi looked surprised, but was unmoved by it.

She listened quietly, without the slightest emotional wave on her face. Only after Ye An finished did she raise her brows slightly and say softly,

"You are supposed to be the dignified Holy Child of the Holy Temple, where did you learn those words? To think that you can say it so smoothly, Ye An, you seem to have been practicing it for a long time, and it seems that you have other ideas..."

Qi Xi sighed and shook her head, and said, "I will give you some time to calm down. I will ask you again later."

...

With that, Qi Xi got up and turned around.

She came to the window sill and stared at the distant sky with her brilliant eyes.

The top floor of Zhongzhou holy temple was the closest place to the sky.

At this time, it was near dusk, and the stars gradually appeared on the horizon.

It was getting dark.

The silver light of stars and the sunset glow reflected on her fair face.

The side face that was shone by the sunset glow suddenly flushed.

The empress, who has always had a cold face, now blushed a bit.

Immediately afterwards, she muttered,

"Where did Ye An learn so much nonsense… Although he is good-looking, he used to be a bit dumb, so I could still restrain my emotion and not have any feelings toward him."

"But he suddenly became smart and said so many sweet swords. It’s not fair! He is cheating! Huff, I can't endure it anymore."

"Just now I almost agreed on the spot. No, no..."

Qi Xi rubbed the red and warm side of her face.

Maybe in this world, only she herself knew that...

The so-called holy temple empress seemed to be very cold.

But in fact, she had a pretty boy complex.

And a long time ago, she had already had her eyes on Ye An like a wolf staring at its prey.

However, as an empress, Qi Xi had a strong dignity and arrogance.

If the other party did not take the initiative, Qi Xi would rather pretend to be arrogant than take the invite to talk to the other party.

However, Ye An was an obtuse guy. All he knew was to practice his cultivation, he also didn't dare to talk to this empress.

He was afraid that if he accidentally made a mistake, he would be killed by the empress.

Then.

The relationship development progress of the two had never started, the progress was always 0, not even 1.

However……

Today was different.

Qi Xi was caught off guard, her defense was almost broken on the spot.

"Huff……"

She breathed a sigh of relief, trying to calm herself down.

The blush that appeared on her face was temporarily forced back by her.

Although she told Ye An to calm down, the fact that she herself needed time to calm down.

This was probably her Tsundere personality, in other words, she didn’t want to lose face.

"Almost."

...

After a while.

Qi Xi put on a cold expression and came to Ye An again.

Ye An had a bleak expression.

"You calm down now?"

Qi Xi played with her silver hair and said disapprovingly, "Now, stop saying that nonsense and tell me seriously."

Just when Ye An was about to speak, his mouth was taken over by the system again,

"No need to say more.” Ye An sighed and said, "Action is greater than empty talk, but—"

"Your Majesty, you have already disturbed my heart, but when do you intend to disturb my bed?"

As soon as those words came out,

Qi Xi:  ( ̄. ̄)  
And then (O_O)? 

Qi Xi trembled and frowned slightly, "What did you say?"

Ye An himself was unwilling to have such a thing happen.

But he could only continue to say, "I have already thought about the days I will spend with your Majesty in the future. Every day we will only do two things: Fuck once and eat thrice."

Qi Xi: 乂(?Д?三?Д?) 乂

Qi Xi stood up abruptly, taking a few steps back subconsciously.

She always had a cold and calm expression, but today, she finally had a momentary panic.

The fair and delicate face also showed a faint flush that was rarely seen.

And this flush was spreading rapidly, spreading to the base of her ears and neck again.

"In, insolence!"

Qi Xi said in a cold voice with a face full of embarrassment, "Ye An, you are the Holy Child of the holy temple, how dare you humiliate me!"

"When you fell into a Qi Deviation state, I should've killed you on the spot!"

As she said, her white dress began to flutter, and the dazzling golden light gathered in her hands.

Gradually, it turned into a long spear that was burning with flames.

If she stabbed it down, probably half of the holy temple would collapse!

"Fuck!"

Ye An was momentarily stunned.

‘What is this?’

"Wait!"

"Your Majesty, please listen to my last word--" he said anxiously.

Qi Xi said coldly, "what else do you want to say?"

‘Screw it!’

Ye An breathed a long sigh and said, "Your Majesty, don't you understand my heart."

"Hehe."

Qi Xi's pretty face was still flushed, but she just smiled coldly, and said, "your heart? Why do I need to understand the heart of someone who fell into an evil cultivation path?"

With that, the flames burning with the spear in her hand became more vigorous.

Such a big... spear, if she stabbed it down.

He would be killed.

Ye An had to make the last struggle and said, "The reason why I fell into a Qi Deviation state is because of the knot in my heart, and that knot has always been your Majesty! Although I know the taboos in the holy temple, I have always kept it in my heart, but it has gradually become a knot and an inner demon in my heart, making me fall into a Qi Deviation state." Your Majesty, I will say this last sentence because I just want you to know that it is not a humiliation. Your Majesty, can I like you for the rest of my life?"

‘What kind of stupid shit is this novice tutorials. It is filled with cringy love words.’

However, Ye An had no choice but to read it.

The air was silent for a moment.

Qi Xi let out a long breath, the flaming spear that was burning in her hand slowly dissipated.

She lowered her head slightly, her face was red, and only after a long time did she finally say,

"Oooo... okay."

"?"

Previous

TOC

Next

please vote for this series on NU through the link below
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

2 comments: