ECLTD CH 37: Good Person Card Alert


Translator: Moonlight_Revolt
Proofreader: Chibi_Lazy
 
Jiang Yingjing praised her! It was the first time! He had praised her for the first time!
He Xing was so happy that she almost cried.

"I bought it..."

"Why are your eyes so red? Who bullied you? Hey, why are you crying? I won't drink it. I'll give it back to you. Don't cry."

Jiang Yingjing hurriedly returned the thermos cup in his arms to He Xing. She didn't take it back, first wiped the wet corner of her eye, and tried to show him a bright smile: "No, I didn't dislike that you drank it. I cried with joy when I saw that you were willing to drink the white fungus soup I brought! ”

He Xing ran to the side and dragged the large shopping bag she brought. She opened the bag and politely distributed the food to the boys who played basketball with Jiang Yingjing: "There are snacks and drinks here, everyone you do not need to be polite!"

The boys immediately had a good impression of the enthusiastic He Xing.

Xu Mengyang came over and patted Jiang Yingjing on the shoulder. "Oh, you young man did pretty well. Our sister-in-law is so considerate."

He Xing blushed. It was difficult to surpass the excitement in her heart.

Someone called her sister-in-law, and she was recognized by Jiang Yingjing's friends!
Exactly, buying snacks and drinks to please his friends, the trick did work! Let's do it tomorrow too!

Jiang Yingjing frowned: "What sister-in-law? I met her for the first time. ”

Xu Mengyang clicked his tongue: "You just made somebody else's little girl cry. How can you meet for the first time? You think I trust you!"

A boy beside tore open the bag of potato chips, throwing potato chips into his mouth, and said happily, "I have to say that my sister-in-law is a very straightforward person and treats us very well. At first glance, you could tell that she is a kind and lovely girl. You should cherish such a person!"

He Xing nodded vigorously and agreed: "Yes, You cherish such a person. You guys help me speak, later on, we will be bound to get along."

Jiang Yingjing was very depressed. He put his hands in his pockets, looked down at He Xing, and said coldly, "Come with me."

Today's plot is different from the past. He Xing has some expectations in her heart. She nodded her head like a chicken pecking rice. She walked alongside Jiang Yingjing, five or six meters away from the ears of those gossip watchers.

"Why did you cry just now?" Jiang Yingjing asked.

He Xing was surprised. She thought Jiang Yingjing wanted to coldly refuse her, again. She didn't expect him to care about her!

She looked at him, her eyes seemed to shine with the brilliance of diamonds: "I am very touched that you would like to drink the white fungus soup I brought! ”

Jiang Yingjing stared at her suspiciously, "... Are you exaggerating? Was the soup poisonous?"

What kind of logic is this! He Xing denied it: "Of course not!"

She looked at Jiang Yingjing. He, sweating after playing the ball, was not as refreshing and handsome as usual. His hair was slightly disheveled but his face was handsome, which could fascinate a person. The sun shines upon him. It looked as if he was a beautiful teenager who came straight out of the manhua[1].

He Xing's eyes clashed into his deep and calm eyes, her heart palpitating violently.

"Do you remember my name?" She asked him carefully, with a little anticipation.

"He Xing right, I am not deaf."

"I wrote You a letter yesterday. You received it, right? The one in the pink envelope."

"You wrote it. What do you want to say to me?"

When Jiang Yingjing spoke, he didn't seem to be as cold as usual. He was looking in her eyes with a little more patience. Of course, this change is as small as nothing. It could be said, He Xing's illusion can hold water.

Should she confess to him now rather than on the rooftop? If she confessed to him now, she would not have to run to the rooftop. He Xing had already been rejected by Jiang Yingjing too many times on the rooftop. She even remembers how many steps there were on the stairs.

But there are so many people here. How shameful she would be if she got rejected when there is a witness!

He Xing was struggling inside.

Jiang Yingjing waited for more than ten seconds and saw that He Xing's face was getting redder and redder, but he never said a word. His remaining patience gradually disappeared. He asked her directly, "Do you want to confess to me?"

He Xing was stunned!

She didn't expect Jiang Yingjing to ask so directly. Her heartbeat was beating so fast that no person could understand. He Xing only felt his heartbeat against her chest. All the sounds in his ear were gone, her heartbeat had overshadowed all those sounds.

"You, how do you know?"

"Common matters are said face to face. Who would write a letter to meet at this time? You use a pink envelope, and it looks very ambiguous. Today, you came to give me the white fungus soup and bought snacks for my friends. If it is not for confession then is there any other proposal."

"You deserve to be the great god Jiang. The reasoning analysis capability is top-grade..."

"So?" Jiang Yingjing folded his hands and looked at her.

"I ... actually ... I ..." He Xing was a little panicked. Why the hell is she stuttering? She confessed to him numerous times. Standing in front of Jiang Yingjing why would she still be nervous! When will she be able to grab Jiang Yingjing's collar casually and rudely like the Queen, and valiantly say, this lady fancy you, from now onward you are my boyfriend!

He Xing dived into the fantasy...

Seeing her nervousness, Jiang Yingjing softened her tone slightly and patted her on the shoulder. "Although I don't know you, I think you are a good girl. Study hard, don't concentrate on those stupid feelings."

Drop---- good person card[2] alert!

He Xing refused to accept: "I didn't neglect my studies. I just started to like you a bit more while studying."

Jiang Yingjing said thoughtfully, "I know your study is good. I heard that you have finished the paper in less than half an hour and got a perfect score."

He Xing was shocked: "This matter also reached to your ears?"

Jiang Yingjing lowered his gaze at her, his eyes were rippling: "Well, Teacher Zhang praised you in our class."

He Xing's eyes revealed the girl's expectation: "Then you knew the name He Xing even when you didn't meet me just now."

Jiang Yingjing nodded: "When you introduced yourself, I remember I did have some impressions."

He Xing jumped up with joy! Her efforts were not in vain. She not only watched Jiang Yingjing play basketball in the afternoon like a love-struck fool but also did a series of things beneficial to her. She got full marks in Teacher Zhang's class, slept in teacher Xu's class, and answered questions perfectly when woken up. It is like she was a living example of pretending to be a pig to eat a tiger[3].

Xu Mengyang has been wandering around and eavesdropping. After all, he ate her snacks. If someone invites you to a meal and you accept his hospitality, you will find it difficult to say anything against him! He also wants to assist this little girl who seems to like Jiang Yingjing very much.

Hearing this conversation, the name 'He Xing' flashed in Xu Mengyang's mind. He hurriedly leaned over and said in astonishment, "He Xing, I have heard your name, you saved Xiaobai today!"

"Xiaobai?" He Xing blinked, "Are you talking about that little white cat with a spot in the tail?"

Xu Mengyang nodded: "Yes! I often go to feed it. I heard today it fell into the artificial lake, and you took it out!"



================

[TL Note]:

[1]: Manhua (漫画) are Chinese comics produced in China and the Greater China region. {P.S. Tho I prefer reading manga and manhwa more than manhua. My favorite manhua is Cheating Men Must Die. If you like system quick transmigration you should give it a try.}




 


[2]: Good Person Card (好人卡) = I do not know how to explain it. It is an internet buzzword. You know when you confess to a person and that person reject the confession telling “You are a ‘good person’ but we are not suitable for each other” or “You are a ‘good person’, I hope you can find a better person”

 
 
[3]: Pretending to be a pig to eat a tiger means pretending to be foolish to kill a more powerful opponent than you.

There are a lots of mistake. I know, if you feel anything needs to be amend then you could tell me in the discord server. You see this translator is not a native English person.


>-*-*-<

Join Us on Discord

Help us by leaving a comment or review HERE


Stay Safe and Stay healthy.

Happy reading. <3


You could support me by through Patreon, Paypal or Kofi.
 

2 comments:

  1. Yasss, I also read that manhua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the art is so good than any other manhua I have ever read. And the plot is also typical novel style. >.< <3

      Delete