Endless Silver Weapons V1 C3 P4

 
You Can Now Read 22 Advance Releases On Patreon 
Part 4

Venus breathed a sigh of relief. After crying for a while, she seemed to be able to face the tragedy caused by her own hands. Carrying the same weight of pain as Lynn, he narrated the scene that only the two of them knew.

"After the mission was completed, I never saw Miss Lynn again. I didn't know where she went. I didn't even get the opportunity to talk to her... I know that nothing could be restored even if I apologized. What she lost were her family members who would never be able to return..." Venus' words became intermittent as a result of sobbing again, "Later, I want to leave the church and spread this matter to Augustus... The empire would definitely do something about it. But I failed... After they sent me back, they locked me up..."

Then what happened was already very obvious. Venus finally escaped the control of the Church by some means and fled to this small town more than a thousand kilometers away.

It sounded a bit impossible, but perhaps it was not that difficult for the knights of the church.

"The Knights of the Church also have rank distinctions. Venus, what rank are you?"

"Blue……"

"Blue clothes? Then it's not surprising that you were able to escape."

Gurley nodded to himself. Seeing that Aker and the others didn't seem to know the meaning of simple communication between himself and Venus, he explained briefly.

"The Church uses uniform colors to classify the ranks of the subordinate knights, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Aqua, Blue, and Purple.  There should be no more than ten blue-clothed knights like her."

"There, there are eight people..."

"Although I don't understand it very well, it sounds very strong." Aker looked at Venus with understanding, causing her to lower her head, "But Venus should be younger than Loulou..."

"Elder Brother, magic talent has nothing to do with age..."

"No, I mean that the Church would actually let children do that kind of thing."

No matter how he thought of it, he still couldn't imagine someone would let a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl see something like that, not to mention that they even forced Venus to do it.

Without personally witnessing the image engraved in the mind of Venus and Lynn, Aker could never imagine how unbearable it was. But the nightmare that might be connected to that incident would make Lynn, such a strong girl shed tears, and make her hate her past self so much. From this, he could now vaguely understand her feelings.

Lynn's low moan came from the room, and she seemed to have woken up.

Although everyone had a general understanding of Venus's situation and knew Venus's own thoughts. But Lynn still didn't know anything about Venus's arrival, and if they rushed to meet each other, there would only be conflicts.

Nia hurriedly picked up Venus and hid behind the sliding door of the room, while Aker and Louloud returned to Lynn's side.

"Um..." Lynn opened her sleepy eyes and looked around. "Where is Sister Nia?"

"She is downstairs busy dealing with the guests who came early in the morning. So she didn't wake you up."

Aker made a smiley face and said.

"Elder Sister Lynn, did you have a nightmare?"

Loulou asked worriedly on the side. If Venus hadn't told her so many things that couldn't be ignored, Loulou would not ask like this before Lynn had settled her mood.

"I'm sorry. Did I disrupt you during the rest?..." Lyn closed her eyes and gently shook her head. "It's nothing, it's just a bad dream..."

The blond hair was so dazzling yet the story behind it was so heartbreaking.

"What kind of dream was it?"

Aker hoped Lynn could express her feelings by herself.

And this time, Lynn didn't find any other excuses to change the subject. It may be that the pressure caused by the nightmare had overwhelmed her. At the moment when she just woke up, she couldn't help but lower her defense. She needed to find someone to talk to.

"I will tell you sooner or later anyway, it doesn't matter if I say it now..."

Lynn did not hesitate, repeating the scene that Venus had told before from her own perspective.

"...At that time, I was seriously injured." Both Venus and Lynn were repeating painful memories. "My father fused the magic gear inherited from the family into my body before letting me escape from the secret tunnel at home. My hair color changed into the golden color of the Light Flame Sword at that time. The person wanted by the church now is me, Aker, you should have noticed it already, right? At that time, you didn't want me to go downstairs to help because of this, right?"

"That's because if it's really the same as I thought, letting you help will put you in danger. No matter what the reason you are wanted by the Church, before I know who is right and who is wrong, I will only decide what to do based on my feelings."

"The reason is that I have what they want. Their goal is the magic gear "Light Flame Sword" of the "Heinz" family. If I stay here, I will bring you trouble, I don't mind leaving now..."

"I didn't say that." Aker interrupted Lynn forcefully, not allowing her to say that kind of thing, "Anyway, the church wants your magic gear, and you are not going to give it to them obediently. So it becomes the current situation, right?"

"I don't know what they want to do, maybe they just want to get rid of the 'Heinz' family completely. I don’t know what conflict my family had with the church. My family rarely talked about this kind of thing. Our lives had always been stable... But I will definitely get revenge... I must let them pay the price for what they have done!"
.......................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

You Can Now Read 22 Advance Releases On Patreon 
You can get regular updates on Patreon

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment