Endless Silver Weapons V1 C1 P4

You Can Now Read 11 Advance Releases On Patreon 
The next day, the blond girl woke up from a coma. Before that, Loulou had checked her temperature, and the high fever had subsided.

Alone in the tent, she found herself naked, covered only with a thin blanket. A scream that cut through the silence of the forest became a signal that she had woken up.

It was not until Loulou returned her underwear that had been dried last night, and patiently explained the current situation to her, that she finally let down her guard. While Loulou approached the tent alone, Aker summoned a pair of pistols to prevent the blonde girl from taking Loulou as a hostage outside the tent.

If it hadn't been for Loulou quietly untied the rope that bound her hands and feet last night, it would have been even more difficult for the girl to let down her guard.

Under Loulou's persuasion and guidance, the three people calmly communicated face to face for the first time. Loulou and Aker sat on the stones outside the tent, and the blonde girl put on the dark robe again, but this time she did not wear the hood again. It must be said that her beautiful long hair was like brocade. It was very beautiful.

The blonde girl’s attitude was no longer as aggressive as it was when they first met. Aker didn’t know what Loulou had said to her to make her change so much. However, the blond girl who was leaning on the tree trunk and keeping a safe distance from the two of them was very cooperative at the moment, which really made things go smoothly.

"My name is Aker, and she is my younger sister Loulou." Aker broke the awkward silence between the three of them, and briefly introduced the names of himself and his younger sister to the blonde girl. "What happened yesterday, why did you want to attack me? I don’t think we’ve ever met each other before. Do you have a reason to treat me as your enemy? "

"Was it you that heal me?"You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

"Yes, it's impossible not to catch a cold in that wet clothes. Seriously, if we didn't notice it, it might be life-threatening. You must not do this again in the future." Loulou couldn't help but began to preach, "Then... because of you, my elder brother was injured, he didn't sleep all night because he needed to look after you. Regarding, it is very difficult for me to forgive you... But if my elder brother chooses to forgive you, I will..."You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

Loulou looked at Aker, but Aker did not say anything.

"...I'm sorry, it was indeed my fault." The blonde girl was silent for a while, and finally bowed her head frankly to apologize to the two of them. "Although I may have misunderstood you, I also have my own reasons. Can you tell me about you first? If it is really just a misunderstanding, I will do my best to make up for the mistake I made."

In the end, she still couldn't tell Loulou and Aker her name, but made such a request to both of them.

Loulou and Aker glanced at each other, and then Aker briefly explained the purpose of their journey with Loulou and what happened in the past week after leaving the village.

"Hmm..." After listening, she nodded her head, her face became very complicated, "I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday, it was I who mistook you as someone else..."

Facing Aker and Loulou, she bowed down deeply and apologized sincerely.

Her sincere apology made Loulou and Aker feel at a loss for what to say.

"No, in fact, we are not blaming you for anything... At that time, you still had a high fever and your mind was very clear, so it is understandable that you would mistake us as someone else."

"That... elder sister?"

"Just call me Lynn. My name is Lynn Heinz." The blonde girl who called Lynn sat down again, "You are from the village in the south, right? I know that place. I came from a place near the sea, a little farther away from here, and I have been to your village before. It is really a very peaceful village, just like my home..."

Lynn said, her voice gradually became quieter. Aker could hear a trace of sorrow in Lynn's words.

"So, are you traveling alone like us now?"

“Mhm..."

"Just now you said that you would do your best to make up for this misunderstanding, right? So before you reach your destination, do you want to travel with us? "

Aker took advantage of the situation and proposed.

This was just a decision that Aker thought of temporarily, but Lynn's reaction surprised them.

"You want to invite me to travel with you without even knowing my purpose?" She seemed to be triggered by something Aker said. Her voice suddenly became louder and a little angry, "I was preparing to kill you before, and the wound on your face was also caused by me! What if I approached you purposefully? Even if you don't think about yourself, you should think about your younger sister! "

Lynn finished speaking in one breath. She suddenly stood up from where she was, flicked her golden hair, and turned around to leave.

Her reaction was very extreme. It was as if she had made this kind of mistake before, and she wanted to vent her anger, regret, and other complicated feelings on Aker.

"Elder Sister Lynn, my elder brother didn't mean that."

"Not doubting someone is either not taking that person seriously or trusting that person fully." Aker stood up and slowly said to Lynn's back in a flat tone, "Now that those cases definitely cannot be applied to us, so it's not that I didn't doubt you. Moreover, you must have hidden a lot of things from us. But those have nothing to do with us, right? So, now I want to trust you, I think we should be able to become friends during this journey. Probably as you think, I just think you are not a bad person based on my instincts, nothing more. If you are not the kind of person who has malicious intentions towards us, then there is nothing that can stop us from becoming friends on the journey, right?"You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

Lynn turned her head to stare at Aker, as if she wanted to see what he was thinking in the heart. Aker also looked at Lynn in the eyes. The message that had to be conveyed to her had already been said, and now all it left was her decision.

The two were looking at each other, not moving. Perhaps half a minute has passed, or it may be even longer. The person who gave up first was Lynn.

"...you are really a busybody..."
.......................................................................................................



Loulou Concept Art


.......................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
You Can Now Read 11 Advance Releases On Patreon 
You can get regular updates on Patreon

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment