ECLTD CH 24: I Will Never Look At You Again-1




TL: Moonlight_revolt
Editor: CYE
Proofreader: Chibi_lazy
----------------------------------

"Ri...ing....ri....ing"

It was the same day again.

The day is long! She almost fell asleep listening to the lectures, she hung until she really couldn't hold any longer. He Xing looked at the time, only ten minutes passed! She memorized everything the teacher said. When will this day end?!

When she finally passed the day, she had to face Jiang Yingjing again.

He Xing carried her heavy legs onto the rooftop. Jiang Yingjing was standing on the rooftop, his whole figure was enveloped in the peerless light of sunset.

Seeing He Xing's appearance, he frowned slightly and was about to ask. He Xing hugged his leg.

"I was wrong, I shouldn't have liked you, great god, you spare my life!"

Jiang Yingjing blushed, he tried hard to break her hand: "Who are you, what are you doing?"

He Xing clung to his leg and refused to let go, whining and crying: "I know I'm wrong, but I don't know how little I am, and I dare to secretly love you. I wouldn't dare If I knew that my life would be in danger if I liked you. Great god Jiang, please live tomorrow. When we wake up, we are strangers, and I will never look at you again. Even more, Merry meet, merry part..."

He Xing didn't know what she was talking about, and she cried in an unclear voice.

Jiang Yingjing suddenly squatted down, and his exquisite and good-looking face was so close to her.

His face was enveloped in light sunset, his skin was white and delicate, she could hardly see pores.

"Although I don't know what you're talking about, I think it's my fault that makes a girl in the right mind go crazy."

Jiang Yingjing wiped the tears out of her eyes with his fingers. Like yesterday, his attitude is rare and gentle.

"Don't be sad, I'll take you to the hospital. The nearest mental hospital... sorry, I'll check first."

Jiang Yingjing took out the phone to open the browser to search, He Xing took his phone.

“I won't go to the hospital, I'm not crazy!"

"Generally crazy people don't say they're crazy," Jiang Yingjing looked sympathetic.

Although he deliberately lowered his voice, every word he said was introduced into He Xing's ears.

He Xing's choking voice mingled with anger: "You say I'm crazy again, believe it or not, I bite you."

". . ."

Jiang Yingjing was silent for a moment as if considering her words.

After a while, he asked, "Shall I take you home?"

He Xing froze.

Did she hear it wrong?

How is today's plot different from the usual!

Isn't Jiang Yingjing as cold and unreasonable as he looks? As long as the girl cries in front of him, he will be soft-hearted. He Xing knew the weakness of Jiang Yingjing. She was glad and cried more loudly.

"You want to send me home... Wu wu wu... don't lie to me..."

"Why would I lie to you for such a small matter?"

Jiang Yingjing was amused by He Xing, He helped her to stand up.

He Xing cried and was about to collapse. She leaned softly against Jiang Yingjing.

The male god's arm seems to have muscles, the clothes have a slight smell of washing powder, and even the body temperature is just right...

He Xing's heartbeat has almost stopped. Every step is like stepping on the cloud. She steps down the stairs step by step. the gloomy world in front of her becomes clear and bright bit by bit. It is like someone polished the glass full of dust, and made her see the new world full of birds sang and flowers gave forth their fragrance.

He Xing couldn't believe the whole time.

Is it a dream?



>-*-*-<

Join Us on Discord

Help us by leaving a comment or review HERE




Read Advance Chapters On: PATREON









Stay Safe and Stay healthy.

Happy reading. <3


Previous Chapter
 Index  Next Chapter

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment