Cultivate Your Sister v1c8 part 1

Chapter 8 Master Selection Ceremony 
"This old man is your fifth Martial Uncle."

The old man shook the calabash in his hand, and used his magic weapon to tell Xing Yun his specialty - selling drugs, no, refining medicinal pills.

"I am your Sixth Martial Uncle. I am better at talisman formation spells. If you are interested in this aspect, you can come to me."

"Choose me, choose me, choose me, choose me..."

"I'm Old Twelve. You little girl's foundation is darn too weak. You can come to me when you are strong enough. Then I will teach you how to use one hand to defeat punks like the Old Fourth."
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . co m
"I, I am your fifteenth martial uncle...I, I..."

With a slap on her forehead, Fairy Yun Xia interrupted No.15's self-introduction.

"Stutter can shut up--she is your fifteenth martial uncle, responsible for all the financial-related matters of Shang Qing sect, I guess you will not be interested in these numbers. Skip."

"Um...I, I still..."

"Shut your mouth!" x7

Xing Yun: "..." Didn't people say that after the thunder tribulation cultivator would be able to improve their physical condition greatly?  ? Couldn't it fix the stuttering problem?

However, although Xing Yun felt speechless, he still noticed something.

It was that these martial uncles seemed to be more or less trying to hint at him that they were not suitable for him, and he shouldn't choose them. 

Combining the self-introduction of everyone just now, Xing Yun seemed to understand something.

"Don't you feel shameful for doing such a shady practice?"

Fairy Yun Xia was not surprised that Xing Yun could discover that she was manipulating behind the scene.

Putting her hand on her chest, a gentle smile appeared on her face: "My chest is too big to feel such a thing as shame."

At that time, the face of the Sixth Martial Uncle who was next to her went dark. She lowered his head and glanced at her flat chest, her eyes suddenly looked away disappointingly.

——She was probably sighing why her physical development was so bad back then.

Everyone had heard of Xing Yun’s intelligence from Yun Dan and Yun Xia in the small internal meeting they had yesterday. Now that they saw him personally, it really made them feel that what Senior Brother Yun Qing said before leaving was correct.

'This little guy will definitely 'revitalize' the dull Shang Qing sect again.'

After the Supreme Elders introduced themselves, it was time for the next generation to introduce themselves. The people from the next generation that were present were only the sect leader named Xing He. As the leader, he managed everything of the sect every day, so originally Xing He wanted to skip this ceremony directly.

But what Xing Yun said next almost made him jump up from the chair and beg him for mercy.

"Speaking of, is Senior Brother Xing He a sword cultivator?"

"No, I'm not, I don't... I'm just a little sect leader who almost abandoned his cultivation practice..."

It was not that he was worried that it would hinder his work. He was mainly scared that the Supreme Grand Elder would be dissatisfied with his teaching results after returning and lock him up in solitary confinement.

He couldn't afford to disappoint them at all.

"Oh, then I will choose..."

"Choose me, choose me, choose me, choose me!"

"Okay, okay, I choose you. Apart from you, who else can I choose? If I chose someone else, you would definitely visit that person's cave with your kitchen knife."

What Xing Yun said seemed to be exactly what other people were thinking. While letting out a sigh of relief, the way they looked at Xing Yun also became tender and warm.

It is really a great blessing for Shang Qing Sect to have this child.

Xing Yun? Lucky? (lucky and Xing Yun are propounded the same in Chinese) Our sect is truly lucky!

"Little girl, how could you say that? Am I that kind of person? I am a very gentle..." Seeing the strange reactions of other people when they heard of her words, she smiled suddenly, "What? You guys have a problem with that? Don't agree with what I said?"

Everyone nodded.

........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/cultivate-your-sister/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         

Latest patreon chapter Chapter 37

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . co m



2 comments:

  1. --- Thanks for the chapter~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems Xing He is a sect master without authority.

    ReplyDelete