[BL] Rebirth: Back to Zero - Chapter 2 Part 3

Rebirth: Back to Zero
Author: 祎庭沫瞳 (Yi Ting Mo Tong)

Chapter 02 For You, I Give My Heart (Part 3)

Jun Lixuan wants to marry Ling Qiyang?

 Jun Liyuan was astounded.

 The Empress’s jaw dropped.

 Even Emperor Yanxi, who had witnessed the disasters of Heaven and Earth was at a loss for words.

 Emperor Yanxi pondered in silence for a while and asked, "I've asked you to marry him in the past. Back then, you would rather sacrifice your position as His Royal Highness Ling than take him as your spouse. Your rejection left Ling Qiyang waiting for you for three years. Why do you suddenly wish to marry him this time?"

 No one understood a son better than his father. The Emperor naturally knew that even if he were forced, Jun Lixuan would not submit to anything, unless he really wanted to.

 Jun Lixuan straightened back and said, " I have been alone all these years. Whenever I see Emperor Father and Empress Mother, brother and his wife, your deep affection and loving harmony leave my heart green with envy. In the past three years, I have met Ling Qiyang several times. In the past, his strong infatuation always seemed burdensome, and the restraint that comes with marriage deterred me from taking him as my spouse. Hence, I've always remained indifferent and alienated him."

 "To be honest, I don’t know what happened to my mind these days. But as I was recuperating from my wounds, it was Ling Qiyang’s face that kept surfacing in my mind. I had this dream that reminded me that the two of us might be fated. We met when we were younger, and I saved him from danger. This may be the reason for his infatuation with me. Alas, I was so ignorant, only recalling our old childhood stories now, betraying his dedication for so many years."

 "Please, Emperor Father, allow me to make up for my mistakes. I do not want to let him down again. Please let me take Ling Qiyang as my consort." Jun Lixuan said solemnly. With the weight of his words, anyone would believe that the Seventh Prince was wholeheartedly determined to marry Ling Qiyang.

 Emperor Yanxi maintained his silence for a long while. Finally, he sighed and said, "Get up. Since you are determined, I will fulfil your wish."

 "Thank you, Emperor Father ." Jun Lixuan bowed and thanked the Emperor.

 Fortunately, the plan for Jun Lixuan to marry Count Wangyang's eldest daughter, and the Sixth prince with Ling Qiyang, was a simple idea between the Emperor, the Empress and the Third Prince. It was a family matter and unknown to anyone else. Hence, it was not difficult to revert the decision. Most critically, Jun Lixuan had found the person he loved and was willing to receive him wholeheartedly. As the Emperor, he was also satisfied with this marriage. That was all that mattered.

 Three days later, Count Wangyang's Mansion——

 Count Wangyang, along with the son of his concubine, Ling Qiyang, and his family knelt to receive the imperial decree.

 "In line with Heavens, the Emperor decreed: Ling Qiyang, son of Count Wangyang, was born in a noble family. He is courteous and moral, a talent with strong character. Despite being born to a concubine, I recognise his devotedness and filial piety. I now appoint Ling Qiyang to His Royal Highness Ling, Jun Lixuan, as the First Consort. The couple will be married on the 18th of the next month."

 "With utmost gratitude, we thank the Emperor."

 Stiff in shock, Ling Qiyang accepted the imperial decree. This was too sudden for him. He knew he should be happy, yet his face was rigid, completely unable to express any form of joy. Why could he not even wear a subtle smile?


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Translator’s Note:

Apologies for the late update! Was caught up with schoolwork!

The next chapter is sooo cute and sweet!!!! <3<3<3 I will try to get it out to you all asap!!

Drop me some reviews and comments! I'd love to hear your views and opinions on the story’s progression! 

*** Do add this to your reading list and leave me a comment down below!!***



Previous       Full Chapter Listings       Next




If you would like to support this translation, you may choose from any of the options below:

PayPal Donation           Ko-Fi Support           Patreon Membership         

2 comments:

  1. aaahhh i hope for more fluff~~ thank u for the chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's to be expected!!! 😔
    Can't wait to see qiyang's reaction 😍

    ReplyDelete