Cultivate Your Sister V1C6 part 1

 Chapter 6 Master Selection Ceremony 

Xing Yun's "Boudoir" was located in a quiet and unique mountain environment. The hut was built on the mountain, with a trickling stream flowing through the front yard. There was a waterfall several hundred feet away from the hut. Because it was not too close, the sound of falling water would not affect the rest in the house.

Since he couldn't sleep anyway, Xing Yun strolled toward the waterfall.

As the distance drew in, the roar of the waterfall became clearer, and the feeling of dampness gradually became obvious.

Xing Yun didn't like the damp feeling, but he was still quite curious why such a big waterfall could turn into a trickle at such a short distance.

Continued moving forward, passing through the low, not so dense woods, he came to the shallow lake below the waterfall.

As soon as he took a deep breath of the humid air, he noticed something moving in the lake water.

After taking a closer look, he immediately turned around—a girl was bathing in the lake!

Not knowing whether it was because he had exercised his body too well, just by that glance, the girl's image was carved deeply in Xing Yun's mind.

Fine skin, tender hands, and a well-proportioned slender figure. Even if he only saw the back, it was still like seeing the fairy under the quiet night.

Then the mental activity in Xing Yun's heart became like this, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead...

As for why he kept talking about it, it was because he believed that the girl also noticed him, and he didn't immediately run away... Seriously, he felt that the best end to escape at this time might be a sword through the heart.

At least it was easier to die like this.

He hasn't begun his cultivation journey, but he could still tell the sense of danger enveloped him now.

"Who is it!?"

"Me!"

“……” x2

I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead... This time I am really dead!

The sound of someone getting out of the water rang behind him, the expected attack did not come, and it was replaced by a gentle voice with a little sullenness.

"Who are you and why are you here? I have never seen you before."

"My name is Xing Yun, and I was thrown here by Martial Uncle Yun Xia... I didn't see anything just now! Really!"

After the voice fell, the girl went silent, and after a while, Xing Yun felt the girl approaching.

"Xing Yun... Martial Uncle... Huh? Are you the new little junior sister?"
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . co m
When the girl called him "Little Junior Sister", Xing Yun almost wanted to kneel down and thank Sister Fairy for the identity arrangement she gave him. 

"Ah, yes, because I just climbed up from the sword cliff today, so fairy, you haven't seen me before..."

Before he finished speaking, Xing Yun felt that a little cold hand patted the top of his head twice.

"Mhm, I've heard about you living alone under the Sword Cliff for six years, poor little junior sister..."

The sudden change in attitude made Xing Yun's mind almost couldn't keep up with the pace.

Arriving before Xing Yun, the girl revealed a warm smile that could melt the hearts of others.

"Master named me Xing Ya. I am your senior sister and I also live here. You and I are of the same generation. You can just call my name directly from now on."

"Yes, Senior Sister Xing Ya."

Xing Yun's reply immediately made Xing Ya puff up her cheeks, but it seemed that this girl would forget about things quickly, and she returned to normal within a few seconds after she was dissatisfied.

"By the way, Junior Sister, do you want to come to my place? Although I don't have a meeting gift for you, I can entertain you with a good celestial tea! Those celestial teas taste great, although Master won’t let me touch those celestial teas at will... Ah, in that case, I don’t have anything that I can treat you... Neither do the celestial fruits, those are the treasures of the Grand Martial Uncle, eh... The wine doesn't taste good, so it’s not good... Ah... why is it so difficult..."

Xing Yun stared in a daze at this senior sister whose head burst out steam after constantly talking to herself. After waiting for a long time, he still did not find a chance to interrupt her.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/cultivate-your-sister/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         

Latest patreon chapter Chapter 29

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . co m

1 comment: