Cultivate Your Sister V1C4 part 1

 Chapter 4 I have a condition

"Conditions?"

Turning around, what Fairy Yun Xia saw was the side of Xing Yun that did not belong to a six-year-old child.

"Uh huh, don't worry, I will take care of your marriage arrangement. Just tell this sister who you like, I will go and kidnap her now."

This fairy sister was probably determined to imprint the image of the female hooligan in his heart...

"Don't act like this... I just want to say that I betray my dignity and body in exchange for the stability and harmony of Shang Qing Sect, so I must ask for something for my dignity and body."
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . co m
Fairy Yun Xia didn't speak, but just nodded with a smile, signaling Xing Yun to continue.

"Shang Qing Sect has supported me for many years, and in the future, I will still have to rely on Shang Qing Sect, so my conditions will not be unreasonable. First of all, after the competition is over, I have to restore my identity as a man. Shang Qing Sect makes perfect arrangements for the restoration of my identity. This is not asking too much, right?"

Seeing that Fairy Yun Xia's expression had not changed, Xing Yun gave the second condition.

"Then I need a certain degree of freedom, that is, I can't be locked in a small black room all day long to practice cultivation... If that's the case, I will definitely lose my mind."

"Okay, tomorrow is the day when you choose the acting master. If you choose this elder sister, at least, this elder sister I can promise you now that I will agree to the second condition."

Hearing this, Xing Yun suddenly seemed to understand why this fairy sister would treat him so well before.

So this was her motive!

Saying that it was because of the crisis of the sect and she was doing it for his own good, but actually, she just wanted him to choose her as his acting master, so she could do whatever she likes to him in the future, right? ?

This female hooligan seemed to be crazy but she was actually a scheming one!

Then Xing Yun thought about it again, it seemed like he had never seen other Supreme Elders except her, so he decided to reserve the right to choose temporarily.

"Don't think about fooling me, I'll talk about it tomorrow!"

"Tsk, how did he become this smart all of sudden."

Xing Yun pretended that he didn't hear her whispering.

"The last condition is simple - I haven't eaten breakfast yet, can you give me something to eat first? It's been six years, and I haven't eaten a proper meal... Can you give me a good meal first, great beauty Xia? Not demanding, just a bowl of porridge would do..."

After all, Fairy Yun Xia, the supreme elder, still liked this little guy from the bottom of her heart. Seeing this pitiful look, she was overwhelmed with feelings of love and compassion.

"Eat my ass! Go take a bath first. Over there. Yes, there is a bath inside the door, the hot water is ready, and we will talk about food after washing!"

Look, such tender love and care, right?

After taking a bath, Xing Yun was forced to put the Heavenly Mountainice ice silkworm robe on his body by the female hooligan. Not only that, but she also put light makeup on him.

After cleaning up, a cute loli with a look as if she had completely given up her life was born.

Fairy Yun Xia could not help but swallow. 

"Ara ara, I want to take a bite!"

Xing Yu stepped back several steps quickly.

Then he was forcibly dragged away by Fairy Yun Xia. Of course, the Fairy didn't really bite him.

Well, she just kissed him, leaving some crystal clear saliva on his face.

If nothing unexpected happened, he had to dress up a little every day from now on. He didn't pay too much attention to his image before. Under the sword cliffs, it was covered by mist all year long, and it was difficult to see his face clearly from the shallow stream. Moreover, there was no such thing as a mirror in his hut...

This was what he was thinking about all the way, until he came to a huge mirror and saw his own face, then he realized that the things his concern was unnecessary.

Because his first reaction after seeing his own face was: Hey, who is this cute Loli? I really want to take a bite.

Then the second reaction was: Oh, it is me... Eep? Didn't expect that I would look this cute?

The final conclusion was: What is the point of arguing earlier? Fine, I will accept my fate.

........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         

Latest patreon chapter Chapter 20

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . co m

1 comment: