Driver of The Beautiful CEO - Chapter 26: Yin Hanruo's Childlike Innocence

When Liu Yanbo arrived home, it was already midnight.

He carefully opened the door.

The lights in the living room were still on and Yin Hanruo was sitting on the sofa working on some documents. When she heard the door open, she didn't look up and asked: "You’re back?"

"I'm back." Liu Yanbo closed the door and walked to the sofa. "Why haven't you slept yet?"

"Today we had a meeting with the board of directors. We decided to use Black Ink cream as the starting point for opening up the pharmaceutical industry. I’m working on planning. This is the first time I have been involved in this aspect, so I need to be more careful.”

Yin Hanruo obtained the formula in the morning and started preparing in the afternoon. The so-called board of directors actually just greeted other senior executives. After all, Yin Hanruo and Shuangguan Qingmeng were Ruomeng group's biggest shareholders, the board of directors unavoidably would have to agree to their words.

On one hand, it seemed that she made a rash decision out of her trust in Liu Yanbo, while on the other, Ruomeng group really needed to open up a new industry to break through the development bottleneck.

Liu Yanbo laughed and did not speak.

After not hearing him speak for a while, Yin Hanruo raised her head.

Liu Yanbo was looking up and down at her with a smile.

Yin Hanruo was wearing a pink nightdress with lace edges. The nightdress was thin and she wasn’t wearing a bra. The bright lights made it so that her chest was clearly visible.

"Where are you looking at?!" Yin Hanruo quickly hugged her chest with both hands, her cheeks flushed and she shouted: "Look again and I’ll poke your eyes out."

"Then I won’t look." Liu Yanbo shook his head sadly and walked to the second floor. "I'm going to bed first, and you should rest soon too."

Just like that?

This was completely different from the typical plot of a TV series!

Yin Hanruo froze for a moment, then quickly shouted, "wait, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter?" Liu Yanbo turned around and asked. He stood on the same spot and had no intention of moving.

Was this guy purposely fighting with himself? Yin Hanruo pouted. "Why are you standing so far? Come and sit down."

"Troublesome woman," Liu Yanbo murmured and walked closer. He sat in front of Hanruo and looked at her.

"You’re still looking!" Yin Hanruo's ears were red, and she raised her hand to throw a pen at Liu Yanbo.

"..."

Liu Yanbo was a little speechless. He picked up the pen with dissatisfaction and said, "sister, are you really that unreasonable? You’re the one that asked me to come back."

Yin Hanruo grabbed a pillow and held it in front of her chest. She was also dissatisfied and said: "I called you back to tell you something, not to look at me again!”

"When good things are put in front of me, how can I pretend to be a blind man?" Liu Yanbo threw the pen back at Yin Hanruo. He then said very disapprovingly: "Besides, Elder Sister, you dressed like this yourself, I thought you wanted to seduce me?"

As a saint advised: there were bastards that never took advantage of an opportunity, even when laid right in front of them.

Liu Yanbo didn't want to be a bastard.

As for which saint said it... Liu Yanbo couldn’t remember.

"You..." Yin Hanruo threw the pillow she was holding at him. "I seduce you? In your dreams, you big idiot!"

Yin Hanruo dressed like this, of course, was not to lure Liu Yanbo.

She liked this style of nightdress the most and has always worn it like this at home.

After getting married, Yin Hanruo rarely left her room when she finished showering. And even on the rare occasions she did, Liu Yanbo was out driving all day and would only return later.

Today, there was an important matter so she waited on purpose and forgot to change.

Liu Yanbo reached out and caught the pillow, his eyes were once again filled with bliss. But he complained: “Elder Sister, if you have something to say, just say it quickly! First you block it, then you show it, aren’t you afraid that I won’t be able to resist myself?"

"You dare-!" Yin Hanruo gritted her teeth, making a vicious gesture with a threatening look. Then, she quickly grabbed another pillow to cover her chest.

Not because she was afraid that Liu Yanbo would do anything, it was just out of a woman's natural shyness.

Although Yin Hanruo had an inexperienced virgin body, it was possible to acknowledge how strong a man's desire could be.

She could see that Liu Yanbo would not do anything cheap to her because of his eyes.

Every time Liu Yanbo had glanced at Yin Hanruo's chest, his eyes were dull, so dull that others could think he was indifferent.

There was no desire, only a bit of appreciation.

Is my figure not good enough? Yin Hanruo secretly murmured. Looking down at her perfect curve, she thought. Maybe I got fatter.

Seeing Yin Hanruo look down at her chest undoubtedly made Liu Yanbo feel puzzled. He wondered: “Elder Sister, what are you doing?"

"What?"

Yin Hanruo was already planning a weight loss routine in her head! She was shocked by this question and scorned: "Don't call me elder sister, am I that old?"

"You’re not old, you’re obviously 18 years old. Satisfied?" Liu Yanbo raised his hands to surrender. "My wife, didn’t you say you had something to tell me?"

 Yin Hanruo wasn’t in a hurry but was surprised and asked: "Are you in a good mood today?"

Since the wedding day was a little unpleasant because of all the contract rules, the two of them rarely spoke. When they did, Liu Yanbo was cold towards her.

He never called her such an intimate title as ‘wife,’ and there were no harmless jokes like tonight.

The unexpected change made Yin Hanruo forget to investigate this violation:

Article 3 in the contract rules: Except in special circumstances, the man cannot refer to the woman as his wife (including ‘honey’, ‘baby’ and alike).

Liu Yanbo nodded and smiled. "Yep, my mood is great."

"Let's listen to it." Yin Hanruo rested her chin on her hands, her face showed the curious look of a baby.

Liu Yanbo didn't hesitate and said decisively, "no."

"Tell me ~" Yin Hanruo insisted, stretching out her words with a soft voice.

Even the mentally sturdy Liu Yanbo couldn’t resist this sound. He became soft, and lost his stance, saying, "Actually, it's nothing. Today I sent Lin Xue to her workplace. Seeing her happy there also made me feel happy for her."

Yin Hanruo frowned and asked, "Isn't Lin Xue still studying? What kind of work is it? Where is it?"

Liu Yanbo said with a smile: "She’s a part-time worker. She works as a waiter in a bar."

"You're crazy, how can you let her work in a bar?" Yin Hanruo tilted forward slightly and said unhappily, "she doesn't know the chaos of these kinds of places. If she really did want to go to work, you could have taken her to my company. "

“She doesn't want to cause you trouble.” Liu Yanbo shook his head helplessly and sighed in a low voice: "What can I do?" I can't oppose her reasons!"

"What reasons?" Yin Hanruo was a bit angry not because Lin Xue refused to work in her company, but because she was worried.

Liu Yanbo couldn't answer, it wasn’t his place to reveal it. He had no choice but to reassure: "Don't worry, I bought a car this afternoon to take the girl to work and pick her up. And I also quit my driving job, so I can go to the bar often and check up on her.”

He was meticulously prepared!

Yin Hanruo would not be jealous of Liu Yanbo's goodness to Lin Xue.

First of all, she knew that Liu Yanbo was doing this for Bai Bin.

The second was that she believed Liu Yanbo only saw Lin Xue as a little sister and that would not change.

Finally, the most important thing was that she had no romantic feelings for Liu Yanbo. So how could she be jealous?

What she felt definitely wasn’t jealousy, but it would be a lie to say that she was completely indifferent.

Yin Hanruo glanced at Liu Yanbo and complained, "I don’t recall you ever picking me up from work like that."

Liu Yanbo smiled. He didn't dare answer because he knew the result wouldn’t be positive no matter what he said."Ah ~" Liu Yanbo yawned. He was a little sleepy and also wanted to smoke for a bit. He urged: "Do you have anything to say?"

Liu Yanbo didn’t feel like talking more and Yin Hanruo didn’t intend to continue insisting on the subject. After all, she wasn’t the one who Bai Bin entrusted Lin Xue to.

"My mother is coming tomorrow. You should come back early in the afternoon. She wants to see you."

Liu Yanbo asked lazily: "Is your controlling dad coming too?"

Mother-in-law was coming! He was neither surprised nor anxious.

From the day he married Yin Hanruo, he knew he would have to face this sooner or later. Anyway, he didn’t think a nice ‘congratulations’ was awaiting him.

"I don’t think so. That would be the worst-case scenario." Yin Hanruo shook her head and said: "My mom loves me the most."

"Loves you but forces you to marry Liu Fei?" Liu Yanbo scoffed. "Although I don't study much, don't lie to me."

"It was my dad, not my mom, who tried to force me into marrying that Liu Fei bastard." Yin Hanruo snorted, "I’m warning you, you better behave in front of my mother tomorrow. Otherwise, you’ll see how I’ll deal with you."

"I’ll try my best." Liu Yanbo yawned, again and again, rubbing his eyes. "It’s late, let’s continue this talk tomorrow."

"Hey! Don’t just try. You must do it no matter what." Yin Hanruo was a little unhappy.

"Sure, sure." Liu Yanbo waved his hand and got up. When he reached the stairs, he suddenly turned back, chuckled, and said, "I don't think you still have your childlike innocence. Mickey looks pretty."

Yin Hanruo froze for a second and then her face burst red.

"Liu Yanbo, you big pervert, I'm going to kill you..."

Index

Previous Chapter

Next Chapter

3 comments:

  1. When does this get interesting tho I'm starting to get bored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel emotions. Try to blend in to the story. Like me. And you'll find it interesting and funny and all of things. Just try to imagine this happening while reading and let yourself sink into story and you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete