WGWD C16 - C17

Chapter 16

Seeing someone came out to stop him, the arrogant young master did not panic.

He stepped forward and asked, "dare I ask everyone's background and cultivation stages?!"

The protagonist said, "why should I tell you! Let go of the girl!"

Little buddy said, "I'm a third stage Dou grandmaster, don't belong to any clans or sects. That Girl is a sixth stage Dou master. She is the older sister of Xiao Xun, who is the number one heir of Gu Clan. And the upright man standing before you with a strong sense of justice is an eighth stage Dou Practitioner. He is just a passer-by, please ignore him."

The protagonist, "......"

Chapter 17

The arrogant young master thought to himself, 'so they have this kind of background and strength. Although that Gu clan sounds very formidable, I have never heard of it, as for the strength, the most powerful one is only a Dou Grandmaster, but I am a Dou Spirit, I can crush them without any pressure. But there is no guarantee that they are not pretending to be a pig to eat a tiger. It is just a girl, there is no need to take the risk. After all, I can get girls from other places.' 

Then the arrogant young master immediately made a Palm hold fist salute while slowly moving back and said, "all of you have higher strength and stronger background than me. I lost. Please let me off the hook, and this girl will be left in your care. I'll disappear at once." 

........................................................................................................

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

You may check out patreon page for advance chapters.

Previous Chapter     Index   Next Chapter         

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


3 comments: