WGWD C1 - C3

Chapter 1

When girls were drugged with aphrodisiac in some CN novels, generally speaking, it would always be the protagonist, who came out to save the girl.

But I really wanted to see something like this:

The protagonist and his little buddy went out to embark on the path of trials, at this time, they found a girl, who was drugged with a strong aphrodisiac and needed to be saved immediately, otherwise, she would die. And surprisingly, the protagonist also knew this girl.

The protagonist said, "it's not that I'm not a gentleman, but I must save her." then he was getting ready to "save" the girl.

It was at this moment, his little buddy suddenly lifted his hand and stopped him, "Hold up! I have the antidote."

The protagonist, "......"


Chapter 2

Soon after the girl took the antidote, she woke up.

The girl was surprised that she was still alive, for she herself knew the effect of the drug was hard to remove.

As she looked up, she saw the protagonist, and she also knew the protagonist, 'the effect of the drug can only be removed by papapaing, did he...'

"Was it you, who saved me?" "asked the girl.

The protagonist thought that she was asking if it was them who saved her, so he responded yes.

Hearing the protagonist confessed, the girl mistakenly thought, that the protagonist had papapaed her, she instantly blushed. Just when she was about to say something.

The protagonist's little buddy appeared and said, "don't worry, girl. You are still pure. I've cured you with my family's special antidote."

The girl, "......"


Chapter 3

The girl was hungry and her stomach was growling.

The protagonist looked at the girl and smiled softly, "are you hungry? I'll go and get something to eat. You need food to help you recover faster."

The girl said, "if you find the ingredients, let me make them. I'm pretty confident in my cooking skills."

The protagonist, "you are so weak, how can you cook? I'll do it."

The girl, "you saved... You two saved my life, and I owe it to you. It's just a small thing, but at least I can do it. Let me do it."

The protagonist, "but you..."

At this time, the protagonist's little buddy spoke, "Hey guys, stop whispering at each other, come and get your meal, the meal is ready."

The protagonist, "......"

The girl, "......"

.....................................note.................................
What is papapa? you may ask.

papapa

The Chinese slang for having sex, translates to '啪啪啪' which literally means the noise one makes when having sex, especially in the doggy position. a.k.a. fuck

Example:

hey, babe wanna papapa tonight?
no, go papapa yourself

.........................................................................................

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

You may check out patreon page for advance chapters.

Previous Chapter     Index   Next Chapter         

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


2 comments:

  1. I reincarnated as the protagonist's fat friend in a Chinese novel.

    ReplyDelete