WAO Proofreader/Editor recruitment

So yeah... the time it takes to proofread these things are taking up so much of my free time that I use for translation, so to remedy this, I want to look for someone to do proof reading for me so I can post the chapters on time instead of 10 hours late like I did today XD.

Requirements:
-You need to be able to read English fluently.
-Have steady access to Internet.
-Can spare the time and effort to help.

That's it! You don't need any experience or anything, as long as you're willing to help and is capable enough, you're more than welcome.

What you get for helping:
-Early access to chapters before they are edited (there's about 20 chapters worth of back log and growing daily)

Since I don't do this for money, I can't pay you anything( really sorry about that). I know it's hard to do something you're good at for free, but if you'd like to contribute, feel free to hit me up on Discord on our Server, or DM me on my account: la0o9 #2416. I'll give you a small test to see if you're suitable (despite asking for free help, I'm still really fussy about quality, sorry about that)


8 comments:

  1. If my main language is English, I'll join you bro ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up to the task. Shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juliusbeltran70@gmail.com

    I'll try to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juliusbeltran70@gmail.com

    Ill try to help๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill try to help
    mohammadalshlwi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete